What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Salute for The Netherlands

wattsonfat

I don't know if I should call you fellow dutchmen, because I'm not from Netherlands, but it would have been a lottery win to be born there I guess. But I have been there once, and somehow you people happen to amaze me. Something very open and honest kind with the dutch people. The reason I'm here writing is that I stumbled upon a youtube channel named piratesofthecannabean. Eric, the guy in that channel is like same for marijuana as Bob Ross is for painting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MghiBW3r65M He really inspired me, not only for growing but also some elsehow.

I wanna pay my deepest respects for the man because his videos somehow touched me and I heard he's passed away.. :(

If there is any dutchmen who know what happened to the man, I would appreciate very much, if it's intruding I am sorry. It's like you found your favorite rockstar just yesterday and found out he just passed out the day before that. Anyway arrideverci, goodbye, chau chau, paca paca and may you win the world championship in football someday near! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts