What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S1 GG#4 Dark Horse Genetics

fatsack79

Is there anyway to get this cut anywhere on the east coast or fr. any of u growmies... I was gifted the cut by joesy himself back in 2015... i never made any beans from her, i wish now that i had, but i didnt... we were flooded really bad in the summer of this yr (2022)... and in the flood we were happy to just escape it with our lives and our kids lives.. some neighbors were not as fortunate... however, in this flood, we lost all our genetics... our beans our clones, EVERYTHING... The grow lighs, timers, dehumidifiers etc etc i mean EVERYTHING... So im pleading to all in the canna community to tey to get some of my genetics back... PLEASE... Is there ANYWAY possible to get the real deal joesy whales cut of gorrilla glue#4... please i/we sincerely appreciate any and all the positve vibes and any feedback... Thanks n advance guys

Latest posts

Latest posts