What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious S1®

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran

S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious S1®

Self-pollination of one of our most powerful mothers, a Black Domina selected since 1998.
The self-pollination of this super mother produces dense buds covered by abundant resin. It has a sweet intense aroma and a musky flavor inherited from its afghan ancestors.
This S1 seed features a high homogeneity for the described characteristics in all its descendants. Easy to grow and very resistant to pests and fungus

Data Sheet

Variety SWS02
Indica/Sativa: 90% – 10%
Indoor yield: 400-500 gr/m2
Outdoor yield: 350-550 gr/plant
Indoor blooming: 8-9 weeks
Outdoor harvest: end September

29.png

1º Award – Copa del Plata 06 – Buenos Aires – Argentina – 2006
1º Award – Semilla del Millón – X Bella Flor – Málaga – 2007
3º Award – Semilla del Millón – XI Bella Flor – Málaga – 2008
1º Award – Copa de la Marihuana – Madrid – 2008
1º Award – Indoor Bio – CANNABIS CHAMPIONS CUP – Barcelona – 2009
1º Award – Indoor Bio – 3ª Coppa Italia Antiproibizionista – Roma – 2009
3º Award – Outdoor – I Cannabis Cup Nature Grow – Barcelona – 2011
Mención Voto Invitados – Copa del Mar – Mar del Plata – Argentina – 2011
2º Award – DopeCave Cup – Reino Unido – 2011
1º Award – Indoor – Copa Mendoza Cosecha Añeja – Mendoza – Argentina – 2013
2º Award – Indoor – Copa Mendoza Cosecha Añeja – Mendoza – Argentina – 2013
2º Premio - Exterior - II Axarquía Medical Cup - Málaga - 2014
2º Puesto - Mejor Indica - VI Copa Cannábica de los Andes - Chile - 2016

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi,
Has the black domina mother changed since then?
+++
Good Question..:good: .. I"ve had the privilege of running both versions of this strain the F1 fast version also the photoperiod dependent both good yielders and well worth growing look forward to the answer..:tiphat:

Ps They also won second prize for outdoor indica in 2022 i think it was..:good:

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
Good Question..:good: .. I"ve had the privilege of running both versions of this strain the F1 fast version also the photoperiod dependent both good yielders and well worth growing look forward to the answer..:tiphat:

Ps They also won second prize for outdoor indica in 2022 i think it was..:good:
Just curious did you find any difference in yield / flavor between F-1 Fast version Vs. the S1 photoperiod version?? I used take mine to 10 weeks.

I had s1s and they all yielded well , and it was delicious smoke and very strong indica medicinal high. Grew great outdoors and had strong mold / mildew/pest resistance.

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
Killer in what way? Potency? I thought that SAD was similar in Potency and effect as maple leaf indica. More mid strength but high quality and euphoric
Well it was a easy plant to grow from what I remember. Hardy and yielded Good

It had a sweet tarts, 🫐🍓,berry , cough syrup terp to it, very smooth smoke , not harsh. It had a strong Indica couchlock High.

Was it the best I've ever had NO. Probably by today's standards not as strong as the newest super hybrids
But I found it to be a medicinal , and I used to enjoy to flavor and smooth smoke . it used to knock out drunks if they smoked it.😂

I never had Maple Leaf Indica, so I can't comment on that comparision.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just curious did you find any difference in yield / flavor between F-1 Fast version Vs. the S1 photoperiod version?? I used take mine to 10 weeks.

I had s1s and they all yielded well , and it was delicious smoke and very strong indica medicinal high. Grew great outdoors and had strong mold / mildew/pest resistance.
Hi Phlavorjunkee with the fast version i think i gained a week or so in terms of finish times cannot remember to be honest but quicker third link down in my signature for the fast version and the photoperiod :good:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi everyone!

Thanks for all your comments. Yes, our S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious S1® y a self pollination of a 98´ Black Domina elite clone. We still use the same genetic.

As some of you well said, some new potent hybrids are more powerful in effect than this strain, but it's still a potent strain and a well balanced one in many aspects.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts