What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Runtz XL Auto® [New 2021]

SweetApolo

31.png

Runtz XL Auto®

1.jpg

A 6th Generation autoflowering strain. This is our extra large, autoflowering version derived from the Runtz genetic line (Zkittlez x Gelato). The strain is notable for its delicious aroma, strong effects and high yields.

The Runtz strain has revolutionized the Californian marijuana scene and it is one of the most aromatic and potent genotypes on the West Coast of the USA.

Runtz XL Auto® (SWS88) is the product of crossing a carefully selected Runtz clone with handpicked individuals from our Sweet Gelato Auto® (SWS76) strain. It contains high terpene concentrations, which lends the buds their very intense, delightfully sweet and fruity bouquet. It has a short life cycle, with just 8 weeks from the appearance of the cotyledons until harvest. Its effect is powerful and well-balanced, producing peaceful, relaxing vibes, while stimulating creativity and the imagination.

Variety SWS88
Indica: 47,1% / Sativa: 52,5% / Ruderalis: 0,4%
THC: 17-25% · CBD: 0,5%
Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-175 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 60-120 cm

20.png

FletchF.Fletch

Hi @goingrey , they're right around 22 days or so. Forgot to note germination date, but I know I had plants where these were started through the 3rd week of March. Pretty sure they'll need 8 weeks from here, could go faster. They only get 13 hours of light. Probably, running them 20 on 4 off would have sped up development and set the stage for faster finish.

My cover plants are getting crowded out. Will reset things and lower the Autos.

bibi40

Hi @goingrey , they're right around 22 days or so. Forgot to note germination date, but I know I had plants where these were started through the 3rd week of March. Pretty sure they'll need 8 weeks from here, could go faster. They only get 13 hours of light. Probably, running them 20 on 4 off would have sped up development and set the stage for faster finish.

My cover plants are getting crowded out. Will reset things and lower the Autos.
We want more , we want more !!!

;)

Latest posts

Latest posts