What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Runtz? How would you rate it? Would you recommend it?

Cvh

Supermod
Hi,

As the title says I'm interested I'm your opinion about the Runtz strain? I haven't yet tried it but I'm currently looking for some new things to grow.

Have you ever smoked or grown it? How would you rate it?

Thanks

X15

My brother got a couple oz of it some time ago from a grower in LA known to have legit genetics and I was disappointed in the High. Very short lived high, tasty but may have been better if it was taken longer into flower. Bag appeal was legit though. Stuff looked fancy, smaller buds.
That’s just my opinion, I always find it hard to assess flower from guys that grow weight though bc I always feel like it could go another week or two or three, and with that the High could change drastically.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Hi,

As the title says I'm interested I'm your opinion about the Runtz strain? I haven't yet tried it but I'm currently looking for some new things to grow.

Have you ever smoked or grown it? How would you rate it?

Thanks
Hi CVH Runtz is on lower side of yild as a clone.
But taste and smell spectacular like OG with forest fruits candy.
High is like all afer OG modern strains its strong but its not racy or unplesent.
Strong but not as OG.
Similar to Cookies and other cultivars alike.
Didnt look for test from labs but I think newer strains have bit more of CBD compared to OG's

Last edited:

JetLife175

Veteran
It's a 7/10 honestly.

Grows decent. Tastes good. Can't complain.

I got white and pink runtz cuts if you wanna take a swing at em.

Reactions: Cvh