What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Run #7: ICMag O-Haze

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Eat??? I thought cobbling was a way to cure the flowers for smoking. I like the way a cob would store.

I forgot about shortening the hours. I’ll knock them back to 10 ON starting tomorrow.

I have a fan at the bottom blowing straight up, bringing the fresh cool air with it. No more blowing warm air across the tops, taking the terps away.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Oh what a web we weave… If mold starts in there it will be hard to treat.

FEB46119-6EA6-423E-A5ED-A6994C06D52C.jpeg

iTarzan

What a mess. Be careful what you wish for with this OHz. Might be 2 months to go still.

View attachment 18785140
I have a grow on here somewhere of Seedsman OH I bought back around 2006. I only planted a couple seeds. 1 female and 1 male. I culled the male. I finally chopped the female around 30 weeks. I think I had lights on 11.5/13.5. It flowered over half a year.
I thought you might have been optimistic with a Christmas harvest.
Your plants look healthy. Mine stayed healthy and green the whole time. It was a bushy beast to trim. It was nice employable weed. It could give you energy to get stuff done, it was a fun high while fishing or gardening and it made movies and television more fun. It wasn't super power weed that stoned you. It was a cerebral high. It put an awesome incense smell in the air too.
Cobbs can be eaten but smoking is the way most is consumed.
I think the Seedsman seed pack said 17-24 weeks flowering time. ???

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a grow on here somewhere of Seedsman OH I bought back around 2006. I only planted a couple seeds. 1 female and 1 male. I culled the male. I finally chopped the female around 30 weeks. I think I had lights on 11.5/13.5. It flowered over half a year.
I thought you might have been optimistic with a Christmas harvest.
Your plants look healthy. Mine stayed healthy and green the whole time. It was a bushy beast to trim. It was nice employable weed. It could give you energy to get stuff done, it was a fun high while fishing or gardening and it made movies and television more fun. It wasn't super power weed that stoned you. It was a cerebral high. It put an awesome incense smell in the air too.
Cobbs can be eaten but smoking is the way most is consumed.
I think the Seedsman seed pack said 17-24 weeks flowering time. ???
30 weeks is insane this will be done in 14 to 16 weeks @10/14 photo period if they’re done right

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It seems like this plant makes a leaf for every bud, and the buds are growing outward in colas from the nodes. I haven’t started taking out the lower leaves yet, but am blowing a lot of air up through the foliage. Leaf temps are cool despite the light being set pretty high. The stems are pretty good size. Both plants are about even this time, which is why this run has so much more plant in there.

Basically just chugging long. I chucked a lot of pollen, so the lower branches will get more time to mature seeds. End of Jan I guess.

I may have just had my mind changed on the next strain of sativa to run in there. Feeling some religion coming on.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Cobs can be eaten or smoked. Gram for gram, smoking cob you will use the same amount as would smoking normally cured bud but it will smoke much smoother and the Sativaness will be enhanced. The real magic happens when it is eaten though. Just a small amount will keep you high all day. It is nothing like eating normal edibles, it's much better, with no mongyness.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
This haze just doesn’t have a bunch of extra leaves that can be pulled off. It seems like each bud has its own leaf to support it, like a home solar system.

The light is set at pretty high power and the tops are around 1000 umoles. I put a bigger fan in to try to get air in the canopy.

Yeah OK, I mighta vegged them a little longer than needed.

I dusted the lower flowers and would like to give the seeds a chance. As the tops get taken, the lower flowers still have time left,
Take down a layer, give the next layer more time… and so on down the nets.

iTarzan

Take the top nets off and bend the plants flat to the existing net and let them grow up the sides or bend the tops down on the top net for scrog and trim all the lower stuff under the top net off.

Then if one of them is worth keeping when done you can grow the clone scrog style from day 1.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I appreciate all the advice, but there is no way I am touching the upper layers besides tucking down high fliers. I could cut away the lower larf, but it may contain Cindy haze seeds. We don’t want to throw those away, do we?

As of now the biggest flowers are under the 2nd net from the top. My main worry is PM and SM, but the leaves say things are OK.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
There mighta been some pollen flying around in there. OHz, and some Cindy 99 both phenos. I tried to tag what pollen went where, but I expect nomads that I will have to guess if they are Cindy or OHz.

Chuckers gonna chuck.

BE21C4E6-952E-495B-AB34-9EDA5AF49819.jpeg The little nomad seed on the stalk is OHz.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I like the way the colas are making. They will be nice and easy to trim.

8DA0BD1C-49FF-42EB-83F7-7EA8D5904EB0.jpeg

I am listening to .Mr Flower and keeping the lights OFF temps up by running a dehuey at night, keeping the temps in the tent at 70. With that thick of a canopy that I can’t reach the back of, airflow is
my friend. I have 2 more clip on fans coming to supplement the two in there already. If I can keep PM off, there will be some dope in there.

The branches with tags and tape were hit with pollen. The tags identify which kind.

5C9488B4-ADE0-421B-A9F3-3029F62F06D7.jpeg

That pic pretty much shows the workings of a very simple SWICK system. Pour water in the tub, it runs out when the level is right. Repeat daily with.over a gallon. I top water in feed 2 daze a week instead of watering the bed.

Last edited: