What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Run #6 Haze NL 87 under Mars 4800e - with control!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I think that you are right Ms Giggles. Judging by the color of the pistals the girls are giving up. Only a little light greenish yellow remains. The tric heads are cloudy still. Here is a shot of each of the tops. I can't tell any difference, but T2 sure is a bigger plant.

I am dropping them to 10:30 ON, from 10:45 today.

DSC02003.JPG T1
DSC02002.JPG T2

Last edited:

Raho

Veteran
Paint is still drying. Amber trics on the leaves but not the flowers, yet. Still 10.5 hrs ON @ 850-900 umoles. Let it ride... I took off the top net to gauge the amount of dope in there. We'll fill a few jars.
How are you measuring your light there FlyLow?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Par meter. When the sea of Sativa was still there (I made the post with a sea of sativa pic, smoked a doob, pulled the net, took another pic. Dope is bad for growing) the tops could be measured by kinda averaging what the reading is as the sensor is moved around the tops. With the mess in there now, no way. But the light is hitting the bottom of the laid over buds - for a few more days I suppose.

Photobio is the brand. It was around $160 back when I bought it.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I had to hack into someone's WIFI to make this post. Does that make me a bad person?

This run is coming to a close. T1's top is flopped over to let the other side get some photons, like rolling over at the beach. Most of T2 has come down except for the lower layer. I was able to drop the light when the top net was removed, and after I take T1's top I'll lower it some more so as to bake the lower larf.

DSC02023.JPG

Not a bad pull considering T1 could have vegged a week or two longer. T2 drove that schedule as she was a big irl. She was also more susceptable to SMs (and PM, which I am finding goes hand in hand), but it was controllable. T1 was a very well behaved girl.

DSC02024.JPG

I'll get a pic of SKOHLP up. That plant is showing ZERO pollen since being taken outside and the resultant photoperiod shock. I wonder if it will try to flower now, but not enough calendar time left. We'll see. I'll post a pic later if I can.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The larfy aftermath...

DSC02027.JPG

This sativa isn't really condusive to stuffing jars full of dried buds. The smaller buds need to be lightly put in, and the longer ones need another way. I can see why they came up with tie-sticks (Thai sticks).

DSC02026.JPG

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Any of you guys want some seeds, pm me. I got about 2 dozen. I learned on this run to knock up the girl early while there are few early pistal at the nodes. The seeds grow as individual pods and come off easy, and aren’t in the buds. Open pollination is a disaster for the flowers.

On my next two attempts at filling tents I will start the Ohaze earlier than the Cindy, so I have pollen when female Cindy’s are ready. Cindy Haze sounds good, so let’s hope I can pull it off.

11 quart jars so far with less than half done, and the main colas are still hanging. Good run. Thanks Mars Hydro and JohnnyChicago for the opportunity to do this thread.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Looks like you got something for the head stash! I think I pollenated the hazes with c99 but I'd have to check the seed packs I don't recall which particular males etc could have been a reversal but I sort of think it was males from my personal C99 bx1 selection which was FDM and I believe JW. Could have been the male c99 I used to begin the bx though. That seems like the one. Its been a while.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Isn’t the idea to knock up Cindy with a male haze? Or is the male supposed to be a Cindy? So confusing.

I am surprised at how much is coming out of that run, considering how low the canopy was. The light made buds.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I just checked on the jars, and somehow the dry fluffy buds moistened a little and are compacting. This is good. I took the buds out and spread them onto some cardboard box tops to dry overnight, and will get a pic before I rejar. And weigh...

Looks like it will be around a pound and a half. And a few seeds...

Here are how some of the buds look, and the top of T1. Smells pretty good. Each box fills two jars at about an ounce each. The high is a good work high, cause I end up doing projects when I smoke some.

DSC02030.JPG

And someday we will try again... but these were from the 4 leaf male. Some might be from SKOHLP.

DSC02031.JPG

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I hit T1 on the lower branches with the SKOHLP pollen, and seeds were made. Does anybody want to grow those out? I think that my sloppy seed gathering has some of these mixed in with the F1s too.

FREE SEEDS, just please grow them and post up how they do. Skinny leaf 3+ month is my guess.