What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Run #6 Haze NL 87 under Mars 4800e - with control!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Welcome to follow along Mr. Reiko, but I am kinda lost in these bushy woods.

Here is the stud, waiting for his chances. Stout bushy and green, 11 leaf pollen making machine.

DSC01742.JPG
DSC01741.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The girls are starting to come of age. Chlorosis is a thing of the past, and it probably was due to my starting dixie cup soil being too hot. They are happy in the regular stuff now. About 500 umoles @ 11/13. That is 68% power at the height the light is at now.

DSC01750.JPG Tall T2

DSC01751.JPG T1

I think B1 x T2 will make some healthy babies.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Let's have a look at the boyz camping outside... Here is tall B2. Ballz as big as cantalopes, but do I also see flowers? The herm from hell?

DSC01752.JPG

What are these??? Look like flowers to me, but we'll see.

DSC01756.JPG
DSC01753.JPG Healthy looking plant.

Last edited:

JohnnyChicago

I wonder if going from 12/12 to an increasing daylight interval when I took them outside messed up the boyz?

That and the change of environment can lead to it, I guess.
Have seen somebody reporting it from the Original Haze, where all the plants went intersex after moving from indoor to greenhouse. While all the other Original Hazes I have shared or grown myself have been 100% stable. Few hundreds of plants.

But I would cull the herm.

Below are my pre-selected NL males, that I did test well before deciding which ones to use.
They got even flooded by the century floods of last summer.

Leaf shape, color and structure are interesting of your Haze x NL's. Very similar to my NL keeper female. That's a good sign. :)

nlm3.jpg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
We'll see if it is a herm or is it just making new leaves. Did your males have 11 leaves? How long did the females take from flip to completion? The girls are not yet ready for love IMO. Soon...

DSC01761.JPG

I will get more pics after it stops raining outside.

SKOHLP is still not showing sex. The plant may get it's own thread when run 5 is done in the big tent, in a month or so.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I just checked in on the boyz.

DSC01770.JPG B2 with the suspected flowers as well as ballz.

DSC01769.JPG B1 has ballz only

Closer look at B2:
DSC01765.JPG

DSC01766.JPG

And a closer look at B1:

DSC01767.JPG

DSC01768.JPG

The girls are coming of age, and it looks like B1 will be the stud unless those 'flowers' are just leaves forming. I have my doubts.

Edit: I had these labled as T's, but they are Bs.

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Nice grow. Think I'm gonna get some crazy Haze for My next run. Just which to grow? i do want That psychedelic, creative high but without the heart racing? Any one got any ideas?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Hermie B2 is no more. I am gathering pollen from T1, and will apply it to lower branches of both girls.

DSC01776.JPG The proud father B1

DSC01777.JPG Goodbye B2

Still no official sex from SKOHLP, but I suspect she is a long-time-flowering female.

DSC01778.JPG

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Do I need to dep this guy, or bring him back in with the girls? The photoperiod is thwarting the pollen production. But, he's bonified. Yup, he's a suitor! I love the 11 leaves.

DSC01794.JPG
DSC01796.JPG
DSC01795.JPG

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It may not be the best plan, but at least I have one. The lights are 15/7 today and will drop an hour a day until 12/12. I am going to cull the little SKOLP reject, and take the other fast SKOHLP (top left) and the smaller slow SKOHLP (bottom right) outside. Those 2 will be given away. The 4 NLH in the center, and the slow SKOHLP (top right) will be sexed. We'll see.

View attachment 18128302

I gave them a good hit of cal-mag, and other goodies the other day, trying to fix the leaves. I think this light might be a little 'hot' for early veg, or I had bad starter soil in the dixie cups. The plants that will be kept have grown through those issues, I think.
Here are the two plants I gave away. They are outside in 7 gallon bags of my soil. One is taller than the other still, but they are healthy and I believe they are females. One fast, one slow.

DSC01799.JPG

DSC01800.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The best thing I could do is take SKOHLP outside and bring in the male NLH. Open pollenate the girls, proper like. The tall pheno is taking off, and a net would be appropriate in there. I need to get SKOHLP out before I net the girls down.

DSC01801.JPG

Last edited: