What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Run #5, Grimm situation in the big tent

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Had a top bud of the Killer Queen bend over, so I removed it for examination. We're getting close...

DSC01817.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Been almost 2 months of 12/12. I think I will get up before sunrise tomorrow and top the plants of the main colas. Then I will give the lower colas a little more time and get them also.

DSC01823.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Tops taken, the rest gets more light and time.

DSC01824.JPG

I did not know how these would stretch, and could have veg'd them longer for more yield. Still, all seem to be making enough to fill a few jars.

DSC01827.JPG

Dedicate this mediocre run to Whomever it was that had passed there in the last few years RIP. I sparked a doob of the Killer Queen a while ago and here's to ya up there. Am I mistaken??? I read one of them died just as this run began.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Waiting time is over, and so is the run. Now I need to take down the tent and replace the main sidewalls so I have a zipper that will close again.

DSC01857.JPG

The drain plug I put between the inner and outer chambers of the waterfall SIP control box works well to allow me to pump the water from the 4 tubs. This is a good system.

Edit: see those leftover buds on the Killer Queen back right corner? They are full of seeds from OHLP pollen.

DSC01856.JPG

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
So I am cleaning some of the very bottom buds that were left over and there are about 3 dozen nice fat mature seeds. OHLP x Killer Queen. I forgot I did that. I need to get some paper tags with wire, so I can label the branches as they get pollenated. I am usually high as F when I decide to do something like that, and can't remember.

These are good looking seeds.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts