What's new

Ruderalis Skunk#1 from Sensi seeds for breeding?

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First and foremost whatever you decide on doing you should flower it out and see what it is like. If you like it I would buy another pack of those seeds flower everything and if they really look like each throw some pollen around.

Spend some time finding any other grow threads that could be on this or other forums.

When you decide it has vegged enough start decreasing the hours of light to see when it starts to flower. Drop it down to say 20/4 hrs of light give it a week then drop it again to 18/6 etc...

But it looks like a unfinished AF project from Sensi.

It says:

50% of the seedlings will begin flowering at the 5-7th internode

But it does not say on what light schedule which is crappy because you are left to guess and usually when they want you to guess they are not being 100% truthful in some fashion. It also says that it needs 60-70 days to flower which doesn't sound like a early strain to me.

Because if it was a true AF they would state that and if it finished early like say 45-50 days they would say it because they are selling points.

Goodluck and lets see her.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id stick to the known varietys... proven and tested

peace -scorpion-

The only bad thing about that route is if everyone keeps going that way we are not going to get anymore good AF strains.

Now if he had asked about just growing something and not asked about breeding I would given him the answer you did.

S_a_H

Last edited:

Mr.Meds

The only bad thing about that route is if everyone keeps going that way we are not going to get anymore good AF strains.

S_a_H

Exactly...

I was thinking more along the lines of a powerful outdoor autoflower. My friend who this came from said the seeds came from amsterdam and he has had it going for 8 years, but it has been a job. He said once the plant gets so tall or old it starts to flower regardless... So it seems to me like it's a long autoflower that is capable of cloning. He's kept it around with top shelf names and elite cuts because he says that the rude-skunk hammers him above most anything. hmmm:gift:

well i guess time will only tell my friends but my concern was more about knowing nothing of this variety or if it even auto's , you have a good point sah, but for us to be sure completely that we have something diffrent than the genetic make up of that of lowryder and its derivitives, surely we must find them of a landrace colony in the wild?
for as much as we know thise rude skunk could well be just another lowryder cross? we cant be sure. but i hear the lowryder mint is from a diffrent orrigin than lowryder by joint doc.
peace -scorpion-

unfinished project says it all, stay away. much like taiga n tundra, they dont autos, i was reimberesed and my second run didnt auto either, but thank god, im indoor and i dont want them too auto. but for breeding stick with a sure thing that already had work done on it.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i guess time will only tell my friends but my concern was more about knowing nothing of this variety or if it even auto's , you have a good point sah, but for us to be sure completely that we have something diffrent than the genetic make up of that of lowryder and its derivitives, surely we must find them of a landrace colony in the wild?
for as much as we know thise rude skunk could well be just another lowryder cross? we cant be sure. but i hear the lowryder mint is from a diffrent orrigin than lowryder by joint doc.
peace -scorpion-

Thats why I would do a lot of searching for other threads to find out what they think.

Just like when people were talking about a strain called " Short Rider " no one that grew it out was happy.

Either way we gots to keep it moving forward.

S_a_H

Mr.Meds

picture.php

picture.php

^^Miss.Rude-Skunk

off subject but heres a 28 day old WR
picture.php

C

ChynaRyder

hmm, interesting sounding plant ya got there....I have been very intersted lately in other auto's, and was just considering some crosses of EWSxmighty might and some others that do not have the lowryder lineage. I heartily agree with SaH, grow it out, learn how to handle it, and take it from there. The path will become clear as you go...Not ignoring our mails btw, life has gotten very chaotic....

I

IceColdCrickets

I did this cross, Ruderskunk x LR#1, was some of my first work, the offspring where not AF and of very low quality. I crossed it into F2s trying to find something there, still nothing worth keeping. I dont know what Ruderlasis was used but was very low quality.

But hey that was my experience give them a go and cross them with a Good AF Not the L
R#1 like I used. You might get much better results using quality AF, like Sour 60 or LR#2.

Mr.Meds

You might get much better results using quality AF, like Sour 60 or LR#2.

I was thinking the same. I'll have some quality LR#2 soon thanks to Mr.Crickets, ++rep for that!! and I got sour60, bluestreak, hindu kush, white russian, snowryder, whitedwarf, ak47, dieselryder, himilayabluediesel and russianrockets up my sleeve as well. :xmasnut:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Sending good Karma your way bro...
I am old school..I remember skunk from the 80's..I LOVE skunk! Any skunk!! Yours will turn out great..
Take care