What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RSC's Bokeo

Zero Hedge

Veteran
Boeko #2 seedstock from TRSC
IMG_7671.jpg

H. Hanzō

I recently was gifted (Ex-Stock) Bokeo seeds that were reproduced by @Zero Hedge to make my own seed increase! I soaked my RSC pack and got a high range of variables. 1 self-topping mutant, 1 male, 1 female, 1 autoflowering female and 1 hermaphrodite. The male was lost to torture trails and the others discarded. Thank you again for the generosity ZH. When my increase is complete I’ll share the findings :)

1666952796533.jpeg

1666952862849.jpeg

1666952942735.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

Bokeo #2 from TRSC (to the right are some Sawa Anise from Hyp3rids)
View attachment 18777004
View attachment 18777005
View attachment 18777006

I'm getting a little concerned for the pot size. She's drinking a lot of water daily. I think it's too late to up-pot, tho
Maybe you could scuff the ground underneath the fabric pot and moisten it and then cut some slits in the bottom so the roots can venture into the dirt under the pot. Or even bury the bottom few inches of the pot (sink it into the ground with slits for roots to grow out)??

Zero Hedge

Veteran
Senescence is setting in. I was pulling dead leaves off her yesterday and the aromas on my fingers were spectacular.... off-gassing rubber, turpentine, and most of all, straight up gasoline - like what you put in your car. Really interesting

12-31-Bokeo1.jpg

12-31-Bokeo2.jpg

12-31-Bokeo3.jpg

12-31-Bokeo4.jpg

Happy, Safe, and Prosperous 2023 you all

Zero Hedge

Veteran
1-31-Bokeo-top.jpg

1-31-Bokeo-mid.jpg

1-31-Bokeo-left.jpg

1-31-Bokeo-right.jpg

I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago as I trimmed the flowers into a box with shredded newspaper.
I'm smoking a sample now:
I picked a flower off and tore it apart to smoke. The buds are resinous and gummy on my fingers. The smells from teh fresh bud are peculiar - rubber and gas, and just sweet cannabis = light and pleasant. The strong petrol/rubber smell from when she was growing has toned down, but still there. The smoke is still a tad harsh as it needs to cure longer, but not bad. The taste is a hint of menthol with licorice... it tastes good, bright. The onset is pretty quick. I like to smoke until I start to get a ringing in my ears. Potency is good, functional and a little racey. The ringing is very nice.

... going to take the dog for a walk

I also kept some pollen from the male in the first half of this thread - the Bokeo #1... dusted a couple branches of this (#2), and it worked a charm!

:☮️: