What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Root fasciation

Volcanna

Veteran
Anyone ever seen this? A first for me in 1000’s of cuts. The only thing I did different is a 10% bleach dunk. Strain is Original diesel x Malibu pure Kush
A254C048-4A8E-4525-99DD-830B4AFB073B.jpeg

CrushnYuba

What is a 10% bleach dunk? U dip the stem in bleach before you plug? Or u let the plug absorb 10% bleach? I'm not sure what u think is abnormal, that one really fatt root? It seems pretty normal to me. I like hearing how other people use chlorine in cloning.

I have been using bleach on all of my cuttings. But more diluted. Like .5 ml per gal. I let the stems sit in the water until they are plugged. I soak my medium with it. And i water my medium with it. Seems to keep stems slime and root free.

I would use a higher concentration if others do successfully. How are you using bleach?

Volcanna

Veteran
yo yuba! 10% bleach in a cup dip for 30-45 seconds. Then into a cup of water to rinse, then into hormone. It’s definitely too strong for a longer soak.

but bro that root is completely flattened and stuck together. Extremely strange.

Brother Nature

That's pretty cool man. I've never seen it myself, but have heard others speak of it, though never in cannabis. There's a study relating it to high temperatures producing extra cell division. Is an interesting read, if nothing else.

Latest posts

Latest posts