What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roaring Twenties

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
The plants are all looking good. When is the last frost day for your area? The weather here (near Denver) is making me crazy as the rule is to wait until Mother's day before you plant. The other day was 80 degrees so I have been sneaking some plants out. I think snow is over.
No frost here. I just put an overhead light on them in the evening hoping they don’t start flowering in the short daylight.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
your outdoor pure Hazes finishing outdoors by January are becoming a lovely tradition @Ur Humbl Nr8tor :love: such beautiful Gold types encrusted in resins this year! Thanks also for reload in higher resolution beautiful Purple Haze types after the forum upgrade.

You are very familiarized with Oldtimer's Haze, its phenotypes and in hybrids. I'm curious to know your opinion on how does OTH compare with ICMAg Original Haze and Haze from Tom. I'm also a big fan of Tom and DJ Shorts work. This year' menu looks appealing like every season! ;) Thanks a lot for including the new Zenith, Green Haze 19 A5 and Super Malawi Haze.

If possible try to amend this year the soil with more black peat and worm casting and try to avoid native soil as much as possible, i have the feeling is really out of ph. Much success this season :ying:

PD: Sorry for didn't appear here for such a long time :rolleyes: Talking each other through pms those months and forgot to catach up your lovely thread with comments.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
your outdoor pure Hazes finishing outdoors by January are becoming a lovely tradition @Ur Humbl Nr8tor :love: such beautiful Gold types encrusted in resins this year! Thanks also for reload in higher resolution beautiful Purple Haze types after the forum upgrade.

You are very familiarized with Oldtimer's Haze, its phenotypes and in hybrids. I'm curious to know your opinion on how does OTH compare with ICMAg Original Haze and Haze from Tom. I'm also a big fan of Tom and DJ Shorts work. This year' menu looks appealing like every season! ;) Thanks a lot for including the new Zenith, Green Haze 19 A5 and Super Malawi Haze.

If possible try to amend this year the soil with more black peat and worm casting and try to avoid native soil as much as possible, i have the feeling is really out of ph. Much success this season :ying:

PD: Sorry for didn't appear here for such a long time :rolleyes: Talking each other through pms those months and forgot to catach up your lovely thread with comments.
Amendments like these that were delivered this morning? Multiple cubic yards of good organic compost and about 550 lbs of worm castings.

B57C97E0-A6AA-417B-B06F-B9C8E308B7F9.jpeg
AF28B4C1-0E7B-4591-97BD-0FC3C78AAFE1.jpeg
E05B65C1-29DD-477F-825C-53BD3AD35401.jpeg

All is good, dubi. As you mentioned we have been communicating in the PM space. I’m glad you payed this little thread a visit, though 😃

I‘ve got the one green OTH x A5 Haze going so far this year, but no pure OTH. I may or may not sprout one last round of seeds as I do want to give the ICM Haze a better go than I did last year. Last years ICMH plants were late, small and somewhat neglected, but the flowers were quite nice. Very loose and filled with resin. The aromas on the ICMag are completely unique smelling strongly of grains of paradise in flower. The effects are similar to the green OTH. A bit of tachycardia to start, but then morphing into an amazing up and positive high that lasts for many hours. It is fairly long flowering like the green OTH where the Tom’s Hazes I’ve run have been a bit shorter…more like 13-14 weeks. Those effects are strong and give me some of the same Thai like colder feelings such as those found in the old OTH x Meao Thai cross. The aromas on the THH and OTH can be very similar with metallic, citric smells in very good samples.

Last edited:

sublingual

Hi UHN,
Sorry I can not help with your issues you are having. For 20 years I was an organic advocate. I still think its the way to go if you have an outdoor garden. Your soil will keep improving (with inputs and management) and an agricultural legacy can be had.
Its hard to beat coco in containers and a line like Jack's (or any modern dry ferts). Most annual herbs do better with a lighter feed than fruiting plants. Your Ace plants will like feeding at 1.2-1.4 EC just like non-fruiting veggies.
I used to think nature's way was best (and it is in the ground), but the evidence points to better plants with specific ferts in containers.
The plants will thank you if they are given what they want. It turns out they are real happy with synthetic ferts in water.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Hi sub. some of these will remain in pots, so there are options along the way. The weird growth of the Zenith is something I’ve not seen before. None of the other plants seem to be having issues. We will see if dubi or others have any suggestions.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Spent 4 hours busting tail today and a little bit of progress before I wore myself out.
0C221485-D69E-471D-A8A0-E8E015C731FA.jpeg

This is native soil from a new 150-200 gallon hole I dug. I used some of it for a berm around the whole and the rest 200lbs or so got carried up in buckets and dumped in a large planter box needing fill dirt.

A3AABDE3-A0C1-4408-BA70-96CE62DDDA11.jpeg
25CE90A7-D43C-4A7B-80D7-AA0E48C7BD5B.jpeg
D641F20E-CB92-4226-A93E-315BFD6635AC.jpeg
64B46F47-36EC-4F4B-A0C6-6F9383ED55FA.jpeg
87DFC96D-7C38-4F47-BA81-C1985822A38F.jpeg

A couple of light layers of brown avocado leaves in between the organic compost. I’ll let that start cooking and add 50lbs or so of EWC on top.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amendments like these that were delivered this morning? Multiple cubic yards of good organic compost and about 550 lbs of worm castings.

View attachment 18845647 View attachment 18845648 View attachment 18845649

All is good, dubi. As you mentioned we have been communicating in the PM space. I’m glad you payed this little thread a visit, though 😃

I‘ve got the one green OTH x A5 Haze going so far this year, but no pure OTH. I may or may not sprout one last round of seeds as I do want to give the ICM Haze a better go than I did last year. Last years ICMH plants were late, small and somewhat neglected, but the flowers were quite nice. Very loose and filled with resin. The aromas on the ICMag are completely unique smelling strongly of grains of paradise in flower. The effects are similar to the green OTH. A bit of tachycardia to start, but then morphing into an amazing up and positive high that lasts for many hours. It is fairly long flowering like the green OTH where the Tom’s Hazes I’ve run have been a bit shorter…more like 13-14 weeks. Those effects are strong and give me some of the same Thai like colder feelings such as those found in the old OTH x Meao Thai cross. The aromas on the THH and OTH can be very similar with metallic, citric smells in very good samples.
🤩

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I have a very good friend with a brother a couple years older than us. He had a glia blastoma tumor the size of a large orange in his head mid-20’s. Back then, they just blasted his whole head with radiation. He’s lost a significant amount of sight, hearing and balance. He’s been growing the same old beat up clone in hydro under HID for years. I’m sending him home with some new Ace clones. Two different cuts from Ace Zenith and Super Malawi Haze. Let’s see if these will make the airplane ride back with him.
BC6B2343-E275-4F0B-BCFF-6C13881BD7E3.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts