What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Road kill skunk, the real skunk

led05

Chasing The Present
6C0238EA-3383-4A3A-8562-6594BDA5775B.jpeg

DC7DE060-A055-4E97-88DC-8F08DEC34FC4.jpeg

pjlive

Same for me on the Skunk on the east coast back between '82 to around '85. I just can't bring myself to believe that no one on the planet has that pissy bitch. And yet, it still has not resurfaced that anyone knows of or admits to. The younger users think we're all just crazy, but that plant did exist for at least a few years and it was the best heavy (deep narc) stone many of us have ever had.

linde

Yup I went to high school in late 80s in northern Michigan and remember it well. That and the illusive Pine bud. Most if not all of it was outdoor grown lime green buds we called it lizard weed. heavy narcotic buzz. disappeared in early 90s about the time the of kushes and diesels hit the scene. shame.

led05

Chasing The Present
Yup I went to high school in late 80s in northern Michigan and remember it well. That and the illusive Pine bud. Most if not all of it was outdoor grown lime green buds we called it lizard weed. heavy narcotic buzz. disappeared in early 90s about the time the of kushes and diesels hit the scene. shame.
Bubblegum, Northern Lights then Kushes & Diesels but yeah, same timeline here in upstate NY

linde

Bubblegum, Northern Lights then Kushes & Diesels but yeah, same timeline here in upstate NY
yup I think what u refer to as bubblegum I called friesland. pungent sharp almost spruce sap smell with hints of lemongrass and chewing gum. Pink hairs Christmas tree structure light green lime colored buds super early harvest mid Sept. most flavorful pungent narcotic smoke ever....God I miss that stuff....Where can we find some seeds? Anyone?

linde

Friesland Indica
nice looking but I bet your not getting the distinctive friesland aromas. I grew Angus's friesland. I was very disappointed but never emailed him about it...just scratched it off. think I ended up with 7 or 8 females. healthy nice looking plants but all but 2 smelled fruity and other 2 smelled of cloves. not one with the classic floral sharp pine. no flavor or resin. a total waste of a run. not sure what he gave me but it clearly wasn't friesland. glad u had better luck than i. also to add....his friesland pics on site are spot on. Pink hairs bright fluorescent green buds but my plants were nothing of the sort and Ive grown friesland for years.

Last edited:

Greatdalas

sí, creo que a lo que te refieres como chicle lo llamé friesland. Olor acre, agudo, casi a savia de abeto, con toques de hierba de limón y chicle. Pelos rosados Estructura del árbol de Navidad Verde claro Cogollos de color lima Cosecha súper temprana Mediados de septiembre El humo narcótico acre más sabroso de la historia... Dios, extraño esas cosas... ¿Dónde podemos encontrar algunas semillas? ¿Cualquiera?
Called m33 ak freezeland ( kwikseeds, the real seed company, super sativa seed club, ......)

Greatdalas

Same for me on the Skunk on the east coast back between '82 to around '85. I just can't bring myself to believe that no one on the planet has that pissy bitch. And yet, it still has not resurfaced that anyone knows of or admits to. The younger users think we're all just crazy, but that plant did exist for at least a few years and it was the best heavy (deep narc) stone many of us have ever had.
Skunk its alive
20220711_225843.jpg
20220717_114823.jpg
20220723_081958.jpg
IMG_20220613_233736_959.jpg
IMG_20220619_000207_169.jpg

linde

The current SSSC Friesland is a hybrid. Friesland Indica x K-Dank.
nothing like the original friesland. unfortunately it evolved into a washed out fruity run of the mill crap strain. RGS Freezeland is closest I've found but still pretty far off. The Kwik seeds m33 was washed out stuff totally different genetics. I'm not taking sides anywhere im just telling it how it is.

This community thinks garlic weed was invented in 2013. I don't know why people even try talking about skunk here, lol.

People keep talking about unique terps.. There are no unique terp. Just a bunch of people who grow and smoke the same, new, mediocre shit 99.999% of the time. Every time I hear about unique terps, it's one of the dozen or so most fundamental fatty acid derivatives in Cannabis.

Heres an idea.. Stop buying seeds. Unless you want to F2 them,you'll never find good smoke in retail seeds
I've bought one pack of seeds in my entire life. All I could think is how much a waste of time and space those #1 selling $200 a pack seeds were.

led05

Chasing The Present
This community thinks garlic weed was invented in 2013. I don't know why people even try talking about skunk here, lol.

People keep talking about unique terps.. There are no unique terp. Just a bunch of people who grow and smoke the same, new, mediocre shit 99.999% of the time. Every time I hear about unique terps, it's one of the dozen or so most fundamental fatty acid derivatives in Cannabis.

Heres an idea.. Stop buying seeds. Unless you want to F2 them,you'll never find good smoke in retail seeds
I've bought one pack of seeds in my entire life. All I could think is how much a waste of time and space those #1 selling $200 a pack seeds were.

Are you superior to the entire community? I tend to agree with you; but your condescension sucks ass; especially as there’s plenty people in this community here whom seeds you’ve got, one way or another passed on thru… respect… hmm

Keep the knowledge drop the attitude; you’ll gain more… + why hate a community so much, yet can’t stay away…?

PS: garlic weed isn’t gone homey

PPS: how many seeds did you get for $200, what did you buy?

Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran
I've bought one pack of seeds in my entire life.
PPS: how many seeds did you get for $200, what did you buy?

that is so cute! :ROFLMAO:
complaining about 200 bucks, with a sense of superiority.
I likely have spent that, plus 2 zeros at the end on beans already, just hoarding!
Because, I love it to browse those threads where elitists like that make these final statements about "the real stuff being extinct" and the "good old days".
To then look at my freezer and just laugh!

linde

that is so cute! :ROFLMAO:
complaining about 200 bucks, with a sense of superiority.
I likely have spent that, plus 2 zeros at the end on beans already, just hoarding!
Because, I love it to browse those threads where elitists like that make these final statements about "the real stuff being extinct" and the "good old days".
To then look at my freezer and just laugh!
ya drop in the bucket. I expect one keeper out of a 10 pack if I'm lucky. I've spent $1000s and still haven't found what I'm looking for. I buy clones anymore. they are cheap and the pheno hunt is done by somebody else.

Latest posts

Latest posts