What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RKS ( Roadkill Skunk )

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
grow them and see if you find any gems in that line. never know a skunky pheno could pop up? welcome to ICMAG I too have an interest in a cultivar with known skunky phenos but riot seeds rks affie is sold out I hear a pack or 2 will have 1 good momma. I hope you find what you are looking for :tiphat:

Lee247420

Welcome.

How did they turn out?
I only had 12 seeds so I only germinated 4 , I'm in Illinois , I don't know if your familiar with my zone but it did nothing but rain & flood . It was a battle to keep them dry , the humidity was like 80% - 90% something . They looked beautiful until the end run to the finish . I've actually given up on outdoor natural grow , if I ever grow again it will be indoors here in Illinois , for sure . Thanks for replying dude . Peace Out ✌