What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

rise amherst

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
please leave a review!

--------------------------

okay i was ready to hate this place. i don't like out of state businesses taking up market share and licenses in new england. i still hope they lose out to some massachussetts locals.

but,,, i had a very good first experience there

i bought an eighth of their house brand purple urkle, and two prerolls chocolate og and some kind of cookie cross. the urkle was fire!!! so nostalgic. i miss that herb. nicely grown, nicely cured, nicely handled, nicely packaged. the sticker said 18% thc but it was more theraputic than the ~30% chocolate og by a million times.

+excellent customer service, knowledgeable budtenders
+great atmosphere
+both house grown and outside producers on the menu
+prices seemed slightly better than the other places i've been in state
+you can see and smell the products before buying

-out of state business

yardgrazer

I only bought from them once, and didn't care for the flower I got, thought it was overly dry and not interesting. Also, their prices seemed high to me? They seemed to have two tiers, and the top-shelf ended up being 65 or 70 after taxes I think.

I have to admit I have never really engaged in conversation with the staff of any of these places. Seemed pleasant enough.

Latest posts

Latest posts