What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ripest i've grown them in 20 years - Amnesia Haze

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
Amnesia Haze by Soma, Feminized, Regular Photoperiod
Organically grown - with bottled organic nutrients, BioCanna Vega
Outdoor

This is the ripest I have gotten outdoor weed in 20 years. I have good confidence that next year will be even better. :)

1702276466618.png

Even the popcorn buds have calyxes that are blown up like macaroni shells, and brown hairs.

1702276186056.png

That's in centimeters. The average calyx on this plant was about 5mm or 0.5 centimeters (1/5th of an inch) in size.

1702276741790.png

Last edited:

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
This year is going to be different. From last year's Amnesia Haze from Soma:

1707494362231.png

The beginnings of ripeness. Notice how all the calyxes have expanded to their maximum potential. Even on the lower buds in the background.

1707494471420.png

And more...

1707494549457.png

1707494850184.png

The last of the white hairs were turning red.

1707494634932.png

I'd say this is the future of weed growing. :)

Dirt Life

Veteran
Looks great, TM! Is this plant from cutting or seed? If it's from seed, maybe it's the pheno? But, I get the feeling you grew her from cutting... she looks dialed, my friend. You definitely have the touch with her either way... :canabis:

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
Looks great, TM! Is this plant from cutting or seed? If it's from seed, maybe it's the pheno? But, I get the feeling you grew her from cutting... she looks dialed, my friend. You definitely have the touch with her either way... :canabis:
Actually I grew the motherplant from feminized seed, then took 4 cuttings, 3 of which survived.

And one of which turned out like this. :)