What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Stoney917

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
D7DB013A-E222-4CF3-BA21-4801EC184B84.jpeg

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Another Story....

This is another time a bunch of us #icmagfam got together to have another "Baller" dinner in San Francisco...

The place is hella fancy and expensive. Fancy as in, the chef comes out and gives us "chef bites" in between our courses....

Stoney didnt like seafood. But he ate a "chef bite" that was brought to us, not realizing it was seafood....

That dude chewed it a few times, realized what it was and THREW UP quietly into the hella nice napkin they give you for dinner....

I guess not wanting to get embarrassed and maybe just get rid of the napkin, he stuffed it into the crack of the round booth we were sitting at like nothing happened!

He didnt say anything, didnt complain about the chef bite, just went about the evening....

But That Smell.....

Miraculous Meds

I had the opportunity to visit stoney a couple years back. What a great experience. We went to vegas for my bachelor party and Stoney invited me and my friends out to hang for a few. We visited on the couch in the living room where there were racks n racks of cuts. He was busy chatting and filling mail boxes. 😆 lots of mail boxes... we talked about some strains and he'd say hold on. Dig thru a room and pull out a giant turkey bag of last years od smalls that he kept for himself. He'd say roll up as much as you want. He had these giant ass papers and we just kept roasting big fat joints till we couldn't anymore. Then he walked me around and showed me some of his gun collection. Epic. I mean everything from uzis to what he believed was Rambo's machine gun. I was skeptical but man, knowing this cat, it probably was!

Such a kind soul. We had a lot of different world views but that shit didn't matter cause we both knew at our heart we were cannabis brothers. We both loved blue and sour. Thats what brought us together. He gifted me his old sour cut that I hit with Dj's blueberry stud to make the Navy Cross strain. He got me to pop my cut shipping cherry when I was too scared to even post a plant pic. 😆 i couldn't believe he was that young when I met him. He certainly had an old soul that was very wise and had been around a long, long, time. I find solace in believing he left us for a reason. He is or will be back very soon, growing, trading, sharing, and making this place a little fucking cooler.
Peace brother, we'll smoke up and sip on an ipa soon.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I had the opportunity to visit stoney a couple years back. What a great experience. We went to vegas for my bachelor party and Stoney invited me and my friends out to hang for a few. We visited on the couch in the living room where there were racks n racks of cuts. He was busy chatting and filling mail boxes. 😆 lots of mail boxes... we talked about some strains and he'd say hold on. Dig thru a room and pull out a giant turkey bag of last years od smalls that he kept for himself. He'd say roll up as much as you want. He had these giant ass papers and we just kept roasting big fat joints till we couldn't anymore. Then he walked me around and showed me some of his gun collection. Epic. I mean everything from uzis to what he believed was Rambo's machine gun. I was skeptical but man, knowing this cat, it probably was!

Such a kind soul. We had a lot of different world views but that shit didn't matter cause we both knew at our heart we were cannabis brothers. We both loved blue and sour. Thats what brought us together. He gifted me his old sour cut that I hit with Dj's blueberry stud to make the Navy Cross strain. He got me to pop my cut shipping cherry when I was too scared to even post a plant pic. 😆 i couldn't believe he was that young when I met him. He certainly had an old soul that was very wise and had been around a long, long, time. I find solace in believing he left us for a reason. He is or will be back very soon, growing, trading, sharing, and making this place a little fucking cooler.
Peace brother, we'll smoke up and sip on an ipa soon.
Bro this sounds a lot like my Stoney story except mine included the pp7 from James Bond.

Didn’t matter what strain you brought up…he’d dig in his storage tote and whip out some year old shit that would fry you.

Miraculous Meds

Anyone else remember the time area51 fuked stoneys grow??

That's a fukin legendary story to me

Ps, anyone helping his Mrs?
Katsu is on ig and can provide a paypal link direct to stoneys wife. And hopefully some of us will be getting an auction fund raiser going too. I'll check in with some of the guys that may do it and drop info when I find out.

Latest posts

Latest posts