What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Outcast

Arkansux

I made those shirts for the party

Oh Sauron the blue
Do we know each other?

We don't really know each other, but we met at the party and i think we chatted once or twice online in the past 15yrs , damn i cant believe it was that long ago...

I was one of the 3 guys who came from Arkansas , I brought my brother, and my grow partner (only black guy there,lol) with me. I was the dumb ass who mailed out a vac seal , tons of jars, and several lbs of urkle trim/smalls that was used to make bubble at the party.

Im still down here doing the exact same shit , traditional market baby, lol.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
She was a special lady. Gifted me my first legit Chem D cut.. have such fond memories attending their events and all day trimming sessions. The world lost a good one
same here. gifted me UK Cheese (exodus). became one of my all time favorites and I finally just got her back a year ago. had some of the best times hanging with O and ToH. certainly helped shaped who I is...

Electric-Stoner

For sure, both amazing human beings. Tommy and I still keep in touch. He's not that far from me. Lots of good memories for sure. They both embody what this "community" needs more of 💚

Electric-Stoner

same here. gifted me UK Cheese (exodus). became one of my all time favorites and I finally just got her back a year ago. had some of the best times hanging with O and ToH. certainly helped shaped who I is...
For sure, both amazing human beings. Tommy and I still keep in touch. He's not that far from me. Lots of good memories for sure. They both embody what this "community" needs more of 💚

Electric-Stoner

She was the person who personally introduced me to Greg and Lauren (chemdog)

vinmanr2d2

WOW , I am super bummed ! TOH if you get this it is vinny from jersey ! I am crying and shocked ! I have not checked in for a long time ! I wish you the best !!!
All of our love from jersey!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts