What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Oldtimer1

jolee

I just thought I'd pop in to inform the community of the passing of Oldtimer1. He passed away last Saturday evening and I know quite a few of you from over the pond have had dealings with him and knew him

A true legend of the industry

Goodherb

RIP.....I'm a purple haze fan thanks to you and ace seeds

Blow 1 in the air , any/everyone that have the genetics that carries his namesake.

The death of the human body isn't the end of life. Long life OLD-TIMER (HAZE'S) .yes-i !

May JAH bless his soul.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Oh damn. We did a little direct messaging and I would log in over there just to see if he was still kicking. Good guy. He will be missed. He was the only direction that place had. His loss will be felt by many, as was his presence while we still had him.

RIP Old Timer