What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Little Mustang Cobra Convertible

L

LolaGal

Aww gee whiz, a tornado came through my yard and smashed my poor little Cobra.

She's got a big 100 foot tree on top of her. It looks bad, real bad.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
that sucks

You know when I read the title I was coming in here to bash on the dude that owns a Mustang, is like a dude owning a Miata

Insurance?

H

h^2 O

u serious? Does the insurance cover it? Grab whatever you really want from it before the tow guy gets it, because tow guys live on the 3-month old cheetos and pennies under the seats. "What CD changer?"

L

LolaGal

Yup, I'm serious as a heart attack.

Gonna hafta cut this one off of Black Betty. She ain't going no where.

I don't get the joke about at least it didn't fall in me? What the tornado or the 100 foot tree? Didya mean on me?

Missed the house by about 3 inches. I now live in a treeless horrible yard, where once it was filled with big pretty trees that shaded the house. No trees left.

First time I ever saw a tornado, and I didn't see the one that got me.

outsidegrower

Premium user
Veteran
i feel ya, i dont know what id do if my baby was crushed like that. That car you had was one bad ass car wow! I got a 1989 mustang LX notchback anniversary edition mint and stock. A rare car cause they all are drag or race cars now.

L

LolaGal

We can rebuild it, we have the technology...

We can rebuild it, we have the technology...

I am a girl, not a transvestite or something.

I think I can rebuild her.

And why the hell is it that every time I start a thread in the Toker's Den somebody moves it?

Is there a damn rule that sez you can't talk about a tornado smashing your shit in the Den?

If I wanted to put a thread in Automotive, I would have chosen it in the first place.

A

Aerokush101

I think we should start a seed fund for Lola for the donation of a brand new 2010 Mustang CobraKR. Any objections???

:yeahthats

L

LolaGal

Super Good News.... She's Alive!

Super Good News.... She's Alive!

Great news! Got the tree off of my baby and miracle of miracles, the tree missed her mostly and came down all around her!

I'm gonna need a new convertible top and new paint, since I have scratches on the paint!

No body damage! Well a wee bit to the back spoiler, but no biggie.

You should see the tree that was on her! About 100 footer, a big un! All that is left is sawdust.

looks pretty bad with no trees, but at least the car survived!:woohoo:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
good news

luckily it is summer and a new top can wait a bit LOL