What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP BOGs

audioaddict

Sad news if true.

Was weirdly thinking about how much I want to get some Sour bubble when browsing seeds, and stirring up trouble in the seedbay forum yesterday!

Had a look on insta, but no updates since September on there.

Do hope it is another false alarm, peoples lives have been changed a lot this past year, so maybe he has just dropped off radar for a minute.

If not, I hope his family are ok, sending positive vibes either way!

--------------------

E2A, just read whole thread.
Sad news, R.I.P B.O.G!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- seems to have been confirmed now - RIP Jim (B.O.G.) -

- Having known him on and off for 20 years - its a sad day indeed to learn this news of his passing - but he does not go without fond remembrances - particularly the time he came to visit Europe maybe 16 years ago and I let him drive my old Jag down a German autobahn at 140mph - goading him to go faster - was a fun day -

- His humour and charm endeared him to be able to teach many new growers how to get started and grow some amazing buds on the boards of Overgrow and ICMAG - back in the day - and he was always a larger than life character on the internet and in real life -

- He will not be forgotten -

Dr.NO

RIP BOG.

One of the first strains I purchased and grew was BOG’s Lifesaver around 15 years ago. Glad to have been part of that herb history.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
he was truly one of a kind and will be greatly missed. his passion and compassion were legendary. R.I.P. B.O.G. thanks for being awesome...

Desert Dan

Veteran
RIP BOG...

My condolences go out to Mrs BOG and the family. Love the ones you got while you got them ya’ll.

Post a vacuum pic next harvest in memory of the bushy guy.

-DD :tiphat:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sad to hear, was fortunate to meet him and the Mrs. at a couple shows, grew out their gear many a year. Seem we're hearing more and more of us passing this year. Best wishes all...

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i wonder if anyone has been designated to continue his seedline? can anyone shed a light on what happened?

asher1er

Veteran
R.I.P. BOG!

Thank you for all you’ve done for this community! It’s been more then just producing seeds and I’m sure those that know are very thankful as well.
My condolences to Mrs.BOG and family :joint:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Remembered Always, Forgotten Never, R.I.P. BOG.. Another great loss to the community.:angelshug:.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I was celebrating my birthday yesterday.
sad to read about the passing of Bog.
Rest in peace brother.

As

gaslit_kush_co

RIP Bogman
picture.php

t99

Veteran
RIP BOG
Always enjoyed his seeds, had a lot of fun with Sour Bubble
Loved his vacuum