What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RGSC Random Pictures

Old Ford

RGSC Pink Cherry Pie - Just Fire !!! Cheers Panik mate

014.JPG

015.JPG

Old Ford

Lovely stuff… my indoor ones didn’t change colour but they are lovely strong smoke 👍
Im liking what im seeing, not smoked any yet , strictly outdoors and our colder weather is bringing out all she has to offer in the colour stakes ! One of the MOST pungent aromas i have had the pleasure of in a long time ! Panik does indeed have some rather nice hybrids in his collection , been running bits for him for quite some time now. I have some testers on the go -Regs Pink DFG x Gelato x Do Si Dos - i got 1 girl for sure , the oter 3 have yet to show.
ErcPurpz is a winner if you like indy leaners ! Flavoursome and heavy hitter.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Im liking what im seeing, not smoked any yet , strictly outdoors and our colder weather is bringing out all she has to offer in the colour stakes ! One of the MOST pungent aromas i have had the pleasure of in a long time ! Panik does indeed have some rather nice hybrids in his collection , been running bits for him for quite some time now. I have some testers on the go -Regs Pink DFG x Gelato x Do Si Dos - i got 1 girl for sure , the oter 3 have yet to show.
ErcPurpz is a winner if you like indy leaners ! Flavoursome and heavy hitter.
Panikz has some gems that’s for sure, these auto amnesia are an outdoor game changer for me- I ran the erdpurpz indoor just before the PCPs and they were pink and tasty 😋

Old Ford

Panikz has some gems that’s for sure, these auto amnesia are an outdoor game changer for me- I ran the erdpurpz indoor just before the PCPs and they were pink and tasty 😋
Yeah Paniks autos come up well , i favour his Gelato auto is quite indica leaning and packs a punch.
The autos above are from Mark at SeedStockers , taken down their Auto Gorilla Glue also and that was a compact power house and very low odour , i have Auto Trition Biscotto Lime & StickyFingerz cooking at the mo , some Dutch Passion bits, some Sweet Seeds , some Sagarmatha bits and a few others in light dep.
Trying to keep the diary going in my garden offerings thread , keep forgetting its there lol