What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RGS Outdoor Compitition - Freezeland IBL, Mighty Freeze, Whitey Freeze, GG#2

Tahoe22

Planning on selected a few best performers here and polinating those with female pollen. Hopefully end up with some good strains for around here 👍
thats awesome man im sure you will, got a good feeling about it. best of luck my friend :smoker: do you store the fem pollen or?

We can get some good frosts as early as 3rd week of September. The fall rain comes around same time.
more power to you man, sounds kinda harsh.. do guys around your way typically plant out around same time every season or are some a lot shorter than others? got couple buddies that are still US but neighborhood basically right below yours and still cold in june around their parts so can only imagine how short your season can be.. again more power to you man and best of luck this season :smoker:

Hillbilly69

Thanks Tahoe,
Yes I'll probably have to store some pollen, I just sprayed my two selected females with STS yesterday. Will put them under 12/12 this weekend. So I'll hopefully have pollen before the others are ready for it. Probably can't put my girls out for another 7-10 days, nights still going down to 3-4 degrees Celsius.:freezing:

Hillbilly69

Little update on progress. Girls are getting eager to go outdoors, I'd say they're tired of small pots and artifical light. :clock watch:

Weather is supposed to get better next week so hopefully I can transplant them into their summer home.

Here's a bushy Mighty Freeze, these have the strongest lateral branching.
20230519_194229.jpg

Last edited:

Hillbilly69

Have some whitey freeze that just popped ground last week, 100% germ. Will get some pics of those once they have a few sets of leaves.
Summer season is almost here on the east coast!! :dance013:

Hillbilly69

Hey folks, been a little while, I've been crazy busy with spring landscaping and dealing with other issues. So my ladies have been neglected more than I would like. I was late getting my organic soil mix done so it hasn't had the chance to "cook" yet, so not many nutrients available right yet. Been hot and dry so looking for rain to get the microbes going on the organics. I use kelp meal, soybean meal, alfalfa meal, bone meal, feather meal and dolimitic lime. Also throw in a little chicken poop in the mix and use mushroom compost for microbes. At least I got them outside but they are fending for theselves for now, until I get all my other work done.
Here's a few pics of the ones close by.

Last edited:

Hillbilly69

This is my smaller Mighty Freeze, she decided to auto on me, thinking she got root bound and didn't like it. Was going to throw her out but decided to just plunk her in the ground and let her go. No special treatment for this one so we'll see how she does.

20230531_110640.jpg
20230531_110645.jpg

Hillbilly69

And final one for now, the double toped freezland. I put this one close by in a 30 gal container. I'll be training this one pretty hard to see how she bushes out. You can see all the holes on the side of the container to tie down branches. Showing her stress from being in a small pot for too long too. That's changed, got lots of leg room now. 😁

20230531_110459.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts