What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Nepal Landrace male (kathmandu)

For those who haven't seen the N e p a l thread from my sig.

Nepal Sativa buds, Hash Making

The original plants went up to 3m, one bud for most. Extremely sativa... no pict ^

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
I just noticed a bunch of pictures from the first page have gone missing since the new ic layout. Anybody else notice this or know why it happened? I'd like to have them back up. Those were lots of great photos.

bigherb

Veteran
I just noticed a bunch of pictures from the first page have gone missing since the new ic layout. Anybody else notice this or know why it happened? I'd like to have them back up. Those were lots of great photos.

i didnt really notice this ,i agree there is many great photos and info

i hope nothin from this thread or any others get erased,as of NOWADAYS ic seems to hav som of the oldest and most detailed info on the net .it be very sad it if was lost forever

motaco
i appreciate your input and experiences shared in this thread aswell as everyone else

1luvbigherb

J

John Public

Hey motaco, it's Rahan ;)

I can't help for the older pics but I have few pics of old school sativas if you need :tiphat:

Jamaican lambsbread from the early 70's

51574Jamaican_11.JPG

5157417.jpg

5157418.jpg

51574LambsbreadBud2.jpg

51574LambsbreadBud1.jpg

Malawi in early flowering

51574AfGob1.jpg

Panama red buds

51574PanamaFlowers5.jpg

highland Thai

51574Thai3.jpg

51574Thai5.jpg

51574Thai7.jpg

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Thank you.

Rahan. Hello old friend. I saw you had come back to ic I just never got around to saying hello yet. You beat me to it. Good to see you on the boards.

The weird thing is they are still in my gallery and when I look to edit the post it still has them in place. The weird thing is I don't understand why some would disappear and not others. Especially since I see some of the same pics later in the thread reposted (or sometimes the post I took them from) in working order.

I'll have to pm a mod later and see whats up.

Chaman

Motaco,
Would be a real shame too loose any detials from this thread....wonder if there is way too save our threads on discs or dvds, I'd try and contact the posters even if necesary one by one too repost thier pic if need be..not sure if they could edit there posts and repost that pic. If its from you copy pasting from others galleries...then maybe we could send you those pics some how, so you can load them too your own gallery and edit too repost ? jeje pain in the ass no doubt.

I'd love too save my thread...I know very well my friend what it's like too loose priceless info and time...yrs of posts in a thread you grow too love so much like we did in Overgrow.com....jeje just type'n Overgrow brings tears jeje

Blessings
Chaman

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
I think the pic issue has to do with the old gallery.I just recently uploaded some new pics to my old gallery as my new album is full, but within the last few days my new pics havent been showing

Chaman

jejeje reminds me of my good old days...

before I got married and had too live under new...order lets say, now with the kids growing up so fast plants like that are a thing of the past...but bro, thats the way they should be done !!!! jejejejeje #UCK YEAH !!

Blessings,
Chaman

H

HeryRhom

:greenstars:
Excellent Titoon^^
the big buisson ardent! :D
Kenavo amigo

A Swazi bird to you man :) you see?
tmpphpgkr9ch.jpg

tmpphpn6wdvo.jpg

P

ptg

Yyyyeeeeaaaaahhhh!Titoon in a concrete jungle...what great place to smoke with a hookah!:)

Rhom,beautiful swazi you got there!very resinous!:canabis:

best thread ever?

best thread ever?

What can I say?

This is one of the best threads with some of the best pictures I have seen in a long time. So many people coming together for the beautiful Sativa plant...This plant brings so much value and I hope we continue to share it with others...

fresh chop smells so stinky

img0851hj.jpg

Some nice green from last year.. soil outdoor

img1026q.jpg

last but not least, some of the 9 month cured best for last joint dedicated to this thread..

img3600w.jpg

Cheers to the visions of cannabis Sativa...:ying::ying::ying:

img3598y.jpg

& Burritos....

img3601q.jpg

:smokey:

johnnybhang

I wonder if anyone makes body hash with those huge himalayan sativas. Put on shorts and walk through those cannabis forests until your covered in resin. Probably would not take to long to be sticky with resin all over arms and legs.

P

ptg

I have read this in one old book...people running naked in the fields...don't know if it's true,i have hard time to believe in it...but i hope people doing that(if there were) have no hairs on the body! :D

johnnybhang

I have read this in one old book...people running naked in the fields...don't know if it's true,i have hard time to believe in it...but i hope people doing that(if there were) have no hairs on the body! :D
haha I don't think running would be the best choice, seems like a rough way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.