What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Malawi Gold x Colombian Gold

Malawi Gold x Colombian Gold

Here are some more:

Attachments

• DSCN2440.jpg
    DSCN2440.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN2449.jpg
    DSCN2449.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN2445.jpg
    DSCN2445.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN2459.jpg
    DSCN2459.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 12

indifferent

Veteran
@ptg Hi bro, took me a few days to see the reply. Sure I'll post a pic. This is my NYCD that I think looks like the thai. She's a little over 6 weeks in this pic, and the slight yellowing in the middle is from moderate light bleaching. This is all one plant. She had 4 main branches before flowering and now she has about thirty tops that very in thickness. Very sativa-ish NYCD pheno imo:

zGJMc.jpg

I'll take a better picture of a cola to compare to that double thai, but they really look very similar imo.

That looks very sativa and not at all like any NYCD I ever seen, is it from seed or cutting?

Hey guys, here some pictures of the Malawi Gold x Santa Marta Colombian gold plant at 10 weeks that I grew last year. I harvested the majority of her on week 16, and she continued to flower and give me another harvest a few months later. More pictures can be found in my thread in the Flower Pix section. Seeds were gifted by British Hempire.

Nice buds, sounds like a lovely cross, how was the smoke after 16 weeks?

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Extremely potent and very euphoric. By potent, I mean by smoking too much, your brain will feel fried, to the point of sleep... Not at all like an indica though. This strain was not racy at all, and was very calming, euphoric, and stimulating. As a musician and artist, it inspired me in ways that most strains just don't. The flavor was excellent as well. The prominant flavor was sour candy Citrus, with a black pepper aftertaste. The fragrance of the plant while flowering was extremely sweet and perfumy at times, and at other times very Citrusy, depending on time of day.

That looks very sativa and not at all like any NYCD I ever seen, is it from seed or cutting?

This was from a cut floating around the Denver MMJ scene. I think it is Soma genetics because the stem/trunk is white (kinda like an aspen tree) and I remember noticing that about NYCD pics on here, I just think it's a sativa pheno. Not very smelly, but I just want that speedy sativa high :)

P

ptg

Hi bro, took me a few days to see the reply. Sure I'll post a pic. This is my NYCD that I think looks like the thai. She's a little over 6 weeks in this pic, and the slight yellowing in the middle is from moderate light bleaching. This is all one plant. She had 4 main branches before flowering and now she has about thirty tops that very in thickness. Very sativa-ish NYCD pheno imo:
I don't understand your behavior.First you tell me that you want to shit in my plants and now you're calling me "bro"?WTF?I'm not an hypocrite,so please stop calling me like that.:noway:

Here is a couple of pics from the double thai @ 10 weeks in 10/14 (after one month of restricted veg in 11/13) in soil ...do you see the difference?

Now,your plant is lovely and looks quite sativaish for sure.

Chaman

lovley pics jeje wish it was in my garden, I grew Mulumbimby Madness and didn't have anthing like that at all jeje but I was in a greenhouse use'n transplanting up to 5gal organic jeje was very Thai, & South East Asian...I figured a cross of both. Loved it.

Blessings
Chaman

bigherb

Veteran
15 foot one cone christmas tree
picture.php

in the distant top right corner
picture.php

up close
picture.php
:tiphat:

truly beautiful

seeing pics like this makes me wish i was livin in a totally different location outside of the city

i await a smoke report on that MM

1luvbigherb

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Just wishing our RUST buddies in the states a happy memorial day and to say thanks for your service. That is Harry Nugz for sure, and Rand-dude, and others here I'm sure too. :tiphat:

cornfield

anthropomorphic personification
ICMag Donor
not a pure sativa, but for shure on the sativa side

A11 x (vietnamese x Nevilles Haze) after cca 70 days 12/12

cornfield

anthropomorphic personification
ICMag Donor
beautiful pics

looks crazy id lov to hear a smoke report on this hybrid

i think she could hav flowered another 4-6 weeks

1luvbigherb

i chop her down few minut's after we take that pic's, any longer and her bud's can start dried and then eventualy rot from inside
:wave:

indifferent

Veteran
I agree with bigherb, that plant is nowhere near ready, needs a lot longer.

Very overfed too, way too much N, hence the clawed, burnt leaves, it would be a lot less leafy and airy too if you cut out the N a few weeks before the stage she is at in the pics.

Sorry to be negative but it looks pretty badly grown and if no-one tells you what's wrong you won't learn to grow it better.

With sativas, you need to cut out all N at roughly two thirds of the way into flower. For example, with a 12 week plant, you would cut out all N from the feeding at week 8 and just feed PK after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.