What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

iTarzan

@iTarzan those are some prices, respect! for a 100 pack
Hmong... Yeah it was a 100 pack. Because you can easily find cannabis seeds worth growing for $1 a seed. You have to pay to play unless someone else buys them and passes you a clone. Count yourself lucky. I am not begging for clones.

I noticed good progress in budding today. The way they forming, it's gonna look very similiar to these TLT pictures soon.
Hmong... So the seeds are what you have a cut of which is a win for me. Otherwise I wouldn't have it. Now I will and no begging was needed.

Herbgreen I know many people who went to Jamaica and they all said it was a big waste of money. So save your money and buy some seeds. Plus you didn't save your money you bought seeds that coast $79 to $120. I just looked at your posts. WTF??

I can spend my money any way I want. I saved all my life. I'm retired now and can't take it with me. I respect that you and Hmong are on tight budgets though. But save your opinions on seed prices to yourself please. I don't care how poor you two are.

Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran
@iTarzan dude, you are a complete stick arse

I was just asking a question for fuck sake, because i wasn't sure if it's indeed 170 for a 100 pack? and not a 10 pack or something

and you just going straight for personal attack, not even realizing the situation, fool

I don't care how poor you two are.

and neither do we give a bollocks about ye money, ya feckin gobshite cunt!

herbgreen

Veteran
Tarzan ....most of us have done it

Ive spent more than you:biggrin:

just cant resist ...Only messin with you:elf:

I was talking about full vacation.... shroom tour, bikini babe rub down, and mountain rasta retreat! :rasta:

190 euro goes pretty far in Jamaica

Dont get your loin cloth in a bunch Tarzano!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
In reality it's a bit like in other places, if you stay in tourist villages like Negril it's a true paradise, you risk almost nothing and you'll find plenty of grass, obviously 99% hybrid; if you go around the island you could know the real Jamaica in the good and bad side , for better or for worse, up the risk rate but you might strike gold, my friends were sold ganja, but very often given away, sometimes it was hay, other times it wasn't, sometimes sensimilla, sometimes it wasn't, and some of these seeds when grown gave good hybrids, from other seeds authentic tropical sativas came out...

But I also understand it is above all the convenience of having them directly at home....

herbgreen

Veteran
Yeah, I think Jamaica is great!:rasta:

And Jamaican weed is great:rasta:

We had some spicy brown herb like nothing else that came from Jamaica 1980s

Those seeds you got comin @ least you will value them Grow them Reproduce them

Thats another rationalization for buying really expensive seeds

Its ok Youre an addict

Growing Marijuana is an affliction .....You are hooked on that stuff!!! :biggrin:

Seriously, Jamaica may very well be our last best hope in this world for doing any of this stuff right

Right weather, Right Attitude, Righteous Jah Rastas!

If you have money like that senor Trarzan get on a plane Now!

Mark my words ITarzan Its coming ....Now get out that record "African Herbsman"

Bob Marley........:rasta:

iTarzan

edited... You're an asshole Hmong.

For the record I have grown out every pack of seeds I ever bought.

Last edited:

vermontman

@vermontman sorry lad,
I didn't mean to cause confusion with my post.
my plant is not from TLT seeds, it's from a different source, I just happened to have the longtime pheno within the line and tlt just has such a beautiful description of it, which I wanted to share.

@iTarzan those are some prices, respect! for a 100 pack?

about the plant:
I had to supercrop her today, another one down so to say.
now already 3 on horizontal, it's getting messy in that 3x3
she clearly wants a bigger pot, but I'm all alone and in a too confined space to safely transplant something that's as tall as me. For science this one will be a small pot + fish fertilizer and other organic bottles.
funny enough, after finding out about the 7 week stretch just yesterday, I noticed good progress in budding today. The way they forming, it's gonna look very similiar to these TLT pictures soon.
Thank you so much for the clarification!
And I feel you will work out your super sativa dilema and be well rewarded.
CHEERS!

Cerebralfluid

Speaking of jamaican,
JLB x JBM close up, 8 weeks
Edit: added another photo
1F864B4B-87E7-4B48-B5B5-EEFFBABF9A94.png

FBE45B2D-D430-46CA-9145-95790ACDB5DD.png

Last edited:

Cerebralfluid

Is this Double Jam? I have some of them from the recent TRSC release. I am guessing mine are f2's and would probably give off a few that lean more towards either parent.
This is the jamaican lambsbread x blue mountain F4 offered by the real seed company, angus has stated on instagram as well as in an email to me when asked directly that this is an original cross

Cerebralfluid

Yeah, that's true I ran across that IG post...That's interesting

Yes, though as someone maybe @Azaghal ? Pointed out in the double jam thread, it appears that whish seeds sold an F4 of the double jam, and these are F4, and it appears that kwik seeds is also offering other whish seeds varieties, so it is always possible he just isn't aware of what he has, but it seems like angus is pretty thorough in his research so idk

herbgreen

Veteran
Yes, though as someone maybe @Azaghal ? Pointed out in the double jam thread, it appears that whish seeds sold an F4 of the double jam, and these are F4, and it appears that kwik seeds is also offering other whish seeds varieties, so it is always possible he just isn't aware of what he has, but it seems like angus is pretty thorough in his research so idk
Might be right

led05

Chasing The Present
Nice ladies led05. Is the the UVB build the dark bulb on the ceiling. Are the Ushio mid range UVB bulbs used in a regular house type lamp socket?

green-genes were you a Captain Kangaroo fan? I loved Mr. Green Jeans. The Durban Poison x USC Columbian Gold 72 is a spectacular plant. Where did you get those seeds? Did you make them? Have you grown this plant out before and this is a clone? I hope the high is as nice as it looks. Is it good smoke?

Nice start harvest reaper. How long do you think she will go?

Keep on keeping on cerebral fluid.

You flash a lot of great looking buds RandyCalforni and those are no different. A+

You have some sativa frost going on GreenandFast.

Sub24 that is a wild, frosty, octopus you got there. Pan-O-Haze has some good looking flowers.
TY - Dark Red is infared reptile bulb, pretty much a perfect cheap Far red & nightime viewing light, the UVB bulbs are the fluros….

7033EDBF-7038-40C2-9E57-06F67BB6747B.jpeg

Gambidian Squirrel Tail

3F92CC6C-4569-4CE7-AA66-BE179E1E01C7.jpeg

42398961-58DA-4313-88CE-E57EF346E322.jpeg

57902EFD-BB43-46F6-832D-A90534F3C026.jpeg

91A1F8A8-4865-418D-9D4A-873517DCC572.jpeg

4DBB0CF4-9781-48A7-9D30-E5C6FE54F961.jpeg