What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Sub24ox7

Purple haze v2 #5 dried
7B7A707C-15E0-4E1D-B780-19B0D56452B9.jpeg

RC_Colas

Veteran

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Lovely to see my Copalita in the mix, where did that combo come from Amigo? Looking wonderful and best wishes for a great finish:)
Hey! How nice to see you again on the forums! I made the cross myself a couple of years ago, I have grown Copalita and your Oaxaca Boel, and Suroeste (I think of bodhi or snowhigh), all came to me through a friend and user here, Copalita was a fantastic smoke, some hermie plant but not a big problem... :)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
You can cut off main bud then reveg from bottom smaller buds back to full plants and cuts.
thank you VM for advice. much appreciated here, but I dont have time, I had to take cuts now...

this plant proves I was right and while others say its bullshit, I really awoke juicy fruit thai in this pheno by using extreme thaihaze male on juicy fruit thai x afghan genetics... it really smells bubblegummy, not that it would reek, just subtle gentle fine juicy fruit smells, classic sativa type from the past! unfortunately it is only one pheno out of 9 females, all others are sour hazy stuff. I am very curious about this pheno, how it smokes, it is still going in its 14th week..

full

full

RC_Colas

Veteran
Afternoon Sativa Lovers,

Great to see so many contributions to this Thread while I have been away and here are some pics of the Sativa projects I have on the go at the moment for your viewing pleasure...First up is my yet to be named Blue Moonshine(Dj Sat. pheno circa 2000) x Hmong Thai (Prof77 via Donald/Bushweed).

Attachments

• Female_Group.jpg
    Female_Group.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Female_Leaf1.jpg
    Female_Leaf1.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Female_Leaf2.jpg
    Female_Leaf2.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 49
  • Male_Leaf1.jpg
    Male_Leaf1.jpg