What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

led05

Chasing The Present
Huh Gambian. I've been thinking about that country alot in regards to cannabis. Looks beautiful.

I did a reproduction few years ago of all the seeds that remained; my wonderful brother @Mustafunk shared them & many other gems with me over the years…

He’s a true stand up cannabis gentleman, one who deserves a lot more credit & respect than many yahoo’s I see @ these boards etc these days whom literally stole it from others, aka took their seeds, told stories about origins & created large seed banks founded on such… I’ll leave it at that…

PS: Zet they are from Gambia

Peace

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I did a reproduction few years ago of all the seeds that remained; my wonderful brother @Mustafunk shared them & many other gems with me over the years…

He’s a true stand up cannabis gentleman, one who deserves a lot more credit & respect than many yahoo’s I see @ these boards etc these days whom literally stole it from others, aka took their seeds, told stories about origins & created large seed banks founded on such… I’ll leave it at that…

PS: Zet they are from Gambia

Peace
 wise words
Respect to our brother Musta (and also all with same head)

xet

Here is a little bit about what I was talking about

Senegal: remote mangrove villages escape cannabis crackdown | AFP​

This video has some cool pics of this Gambia farm that look just like your plants.
I don't know why they named this video Senegal because they are in Gambia, I think because this mangrove area shares border with Senegal and Senegal is so much bigger maybe it is for youtube views)

SENEGAL GANJA FARM​

Also the obligatory video of Gambian police burning ganja

led05

Chasing The Present
Here is a little bit about what I was talking about

Senegal: remote mangrove villages escape cannabis crackdown | AFP​

This video has some cool pics of this Gambia farm that look just like your plants.
I don't know why they named this video Senegal because they are in Gambia, I think because this mangrove area shares border with Senegal and Senegal is so much bigger maybe it is for youtube views)

SENEGAL GANJA FARM​

Also the obligatory video of Gambian police burning ganja

Cool video & I hear you - Gambia is a tiny ass country engulfed by Senegal

1660014701117.jpeg

Only the flower shot was the Gambian earlier I shared - but here’s a pic of one in Veg, larger plant behind the flowering autos

1660014037544.jpeg

Other The Gambia Pics

1660014386341.jpeg

1660014409487.jpeg

1660014437793.jpeg

1660014459949.jpeg

1660014492876.jpeg

1660014514736.jpeg

1660014796877.jpeg

1660014819716.jpeg

Most those are tiny examples as they were in either 2 or 3 liter containers for life during the reproduction / bulking

Cheers

Last edited:

xet

Any other roasters out there…,? Roasting a handful of different types of Ethiopian batches here today

View attachment 18742805

View attachment 18742804

View attachment 18742809

View attachment 18742810

View attachment 18742811

View attachment 18742802
Nice, I am roasting through my 2kg sack of Ethiopian Limu at the moment which I surprisingly found to be of a significantly higher quality than the Ethiopian Sidamo. Smaller beans, more oil and hearty flavor, same soaring Ethiopian high. Those look awesome. I have been roasting in my cast iron pan which works but as an exercise is a lot like running on a treadmill for 7 minutes so I am looking at my pile of steel and coming up with a solution for woodfire roasting.

led05

Chasing The Present
Nice, I am roasting through my 2kg sack of Ethiopian Limu at the moment which I surprisingly found to be of a significantly higher quality than the Ethiopian Sidamo. Smaller beans, more oil and hearty flavor, same soaring Ethiopian high. Those look awesome. I have been roasting in my cast iron pan which works but as an exercise is a lot like running on a treadmill for 7 minutes so I am looking at my pile of steel and coming up with a solution for woodfire roasting.

Ethiopia is our heart & dry processing
our soul…

manohman

I’m
Any other roasters out there…,? Roasting a handful of different types of Ethiopian batches here today

View attachment 18742805

View attachment 18742804

View attachment 18742809

View attachment 18742810

View attachment 18742811

View attachment 18742802
Man, you like it DARK. I’m more into light roast coffee, love Ethiopian. I’ve got a top shelf flat burr grinder and drink daily home pour over. I would love to get into home roasting someday, what kind of equipment are you using to roast?

P.S. lovely flowers BTW

led05

Chasing The Present
I’m

Man, you like it DARK. I’m more into light roast coffee, love Ethiopian. I’ve got a top shelf flat burr grinder and drink daily home pour over. I would love to get into home roasting someday, what kind of equipment are you using to roast?

P.S. lovely flowers BTW
Thank you; I do many roasts each time I set up, varying levels, that was one of darkest…

I use Hot Top Electronic roaster; Mazzer Electronic Grinder, both are lifer machines, especially the grinder for at home use…

C6855FB4-8C16-476D-A768-3BEEE85C19D1.jpeg

SE Asian on right; skunk on left - I was bending tops down, fence is a tad over 8’ tall and there starting to push it…
4A74C329-A0FF-4A01-BAFE-07DB3FED9C72.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
That one indoor 10-11’ tall (Z/J x 90 Haze) x Cambodian

Packed full a 2 gallon bucket with me standing on a weight press on top it… getting turned into bubble or oil for edibles, not sure yet…

F199670F-EF16-4D60-947E-C51C6DF3C745.jpeg

Very delicate tiny, tiny calyx & trichomes but good thing for us we know what’s within :)

484B39D8-7BB3-46AA-9164-4579D631C847.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts