What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Sub24ox7

Mex haze/o. Haze x O. Haze/skunk #1
June 23 last year.

Attachments

• 8BFC47A1-E97C-40E1-8F46-B7CBE5724B3C.jpeg
    8BFC47A1-E97C-40E1-8F46-B7CBE5724B3C.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 80

Sub24ox7

Total sativa buzz, lots of energy. The pheno I kept smells like straight o. Haze with sweet and sour, spicy. Just quicker to finish takes 13 weeks from cut. Doesn’t yield big though, but has an open octopus structure.
The longest pheno took 16 weeks+ Smelled of tea and eucalyptus metallic.
Another pheno was purple and had less resin smaller glands took 14 weeks and smelled floral dried fruit. Had a musky pine carrot smelling one too. Had one that smelled of leather but as it cured smelled more of floral soap.
Very interesting haze line.
Potency varied among the very different phenos. Just my experience. 7 to 8.5 potency. The one I kept was 8.5 and everyone that has smelled the jar has been blown away by the exotic haze scent(Very pungent almost loud but o. haze terps). Smelling seedsman o. Haze in flower now and the mex haze pheno I’m talking about is really similar just really pungent with an added slight gasoline undertone very slight.
Here is the less resinous pheno, still went fast this is some of the last. Oh and it grew sterile bananas.

Attachments

• 347F6A56-76F3-4161-96D5-145791742F16.jpeg
    347F6A56-76F3-4161-96D5-145791742F16.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Sipina

Ultra Early Love several F‘s More Santa Marta as G13 ;)
Ultra Early Love x Durban
Ultra Early Love x Madagaskar
Nepali
Kumoani
Nepali x Friesland

Etc :)

Greetings, Calle Minogue!

I have obtained some Kumaoni as well as some Rasoli. Since you're at a similar latitude as I am, I would like to ask, if you can describe the experience you have with growth pattern of Kumaoni at your place.

Have a great day!

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Greetings, Calle Minogue!

I have obtained some Kumaoni as well as some Rasoli. Since you're at a similar latitude as I am, I would like to ask, if you can describe the experience you have with growth pattern of Kumaoni at your place.

Have a great day!

Hi Sipina,

I am trying Kumoani for the First time But planning to make 11/13 with End of July. Outdoor in a Box.

I Had also some rasoli running in 2019 but 3/3 males. I made some seeds on a afghani landrace and Then the whole plant was robbed.

vermontman

All super above!
MULANJE Pineapple candy clone before and after repot into 10 gallon and bondage.

Attachments

• MULANJE PINEAPPLE CANDY CLONE 005.JPG
    MULANJE PINEAPPLE CANDY CLONE 005.JPG
    698.3 KB · Views: 64
  • MULANJE PINEAPPLE CANDY CLONE 008.JPG
    MULANJE PINEAPPLE CANDY CLONE 008.JPG
    682.2 KB · Views: 54
  • MULANJE PINEAPPLE CANDY CLONE 022.JPG
    MULANJE PINEAPPLE CANDY CLONE 022.JPG
    683.2 KB · Views: 55
  • MULANJE PINEAPPLE CANDY CLONE 026.JPG
    MULANJE PINEAPPLE CANDY CLONE 026.JPG