What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Return of the Yogurt Cup Challenge; Winter 2017

Return of the Yogurt Cup Challenge; Winter 2017

• sforza

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • dropped cat

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • bugman

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • doubletripleOG

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • west eu

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
This should be the next challenge, lol.

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can't believe yall peeps are down to go SMALLER...
imo yogi cup is small enough; i've considered making the contest a beer cup again, or 16 oz max volume...
but then again, i do like yogurt.... :D

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who wants to play again?
im tempted to start up another round... for outdoor season (in the northern hemisphere at least)

packerfan79

Veteran
I was talking to some other guys here who want to start another round. I am down for a fall round. To damn hot I don't grow in the summer, in a shitty outdoor ban county.mabey we could do a solo cup contest?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was talking to some other guys here who want to start another round. I am down for a fall round. To damn hot I don't grow in the summer, in a shitty outdoor ban county.mabey we could do a solo cup contest?

sure we can go larger....
slightly :D

also, much easier to hide a tiny lil container plant like this outside than a full season outdoor plant....

i'll carve some time out to startup a late summer - fall run.... start soon and end mid november...

Fiddynut

also, much easier to hide a tiny lil container plant like this outside than a full season outdoor plant....

i'll carve some time out to startup a late summer - fall run.... start soon and end mid november...
Good morning Avinash.miles.

I too would be down for a beer cup challenge. It would get me some experience with growing in small pots. Preparing me for a yogart cup challenge in the future.

Would it be outdoor only?

I don't have a safe place on my property to do any outdoor. I'd be in if I could do it indoor though.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

I'm in !! Please post the link to the new thread here, when you get around to making it.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
who wants to play again?
im tempted to start up another round... for outdoor season (in the northern hemisphere at least)

I'm down for another round. I would prefer to keep it small yogurt cups as I know I can grow in solo cups already :D