What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Respect

Cactus Squatter

Ncali, I’ve had that happen, it happens with every kind of retailer. At least they are prompt about getting with you to make corrections and so far it’s worked out better for me when it has happened. They’ve also had better freebies than many other places.
I get my orders in roughly 2 weeks from payment, with 100% germ rates so far and zero damaged seeds.
4-5 orders this year and every one has made it without issue. I can’t say I’ve ever had that success rate with anyone else I’ve tried.

I tried to order ACE from oaseeds and the transaction was denied. I contacted my bank and they said they did not deny the transaction but oaseeds' CC merchant did. Anyone else having the same issue?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
I have a world class library of genetics to choose from, I really don't need more. Luis and his family and employees are like family after 15 years.

I have a special breeding program starting this summer in my greenhouse, it will be several seasons before I deviate from these genetics. Mother of Pearl and CherryBomb are getting reproduced and a hybrid of the two will be my future selections agenda.
Peace farmerlion

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Always a pleaure to read from you farmerlion glad to hear you have in mind some interesting canna projects that motivate you for this season and upcoming years. Wish the family is doing great :kiss: