What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Respect

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Mr. Hill, I have some of your Haze beans coming, and looking forward to running them.

The credit card has blocked my source of Ace seeds, for now. Oaseeds... sigh.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Right on. El Gran Senor Tom Hill, Don Tomas, major major Respect to you. When I ask people in the know and in the Breeding World who their favorite Breeder is, your name comes up first so often it's almost like a Pavlovian response. Cool thing is, it's True and from the Heart. That's why people answer so quickly without hesitation. Thanks from all the home/hobby gardeners who you led to the next level.

Guys, lots of sources for ACE gear with shipping to the U.S. and speedy turnaround.

dugzy

Huge respect to Dubi from me too. I found ACE seeds very consistent quality, plants and flower effects.

Appreciate the time and effort needed to achieve this, it's no easy road.

Heartfelt thanks from this aging toker :)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I'm afraid to try Ace. Every other breeder makes me hate breeders. "Don't meet your heroes, they grow mids".

crusty, I have over $10,000 invested in Ace genetics. These are top notch genetics and grow exceptionally well. The service and advice from Ace is second to none. Yes I'm disappointed I can't get directly from Ace but there are some quality places to get them from.
You will be greatly surprised compared to other breeders.
Peace brother, farmerlion

Ncali

Veteran
crusty, I have over $10,000 invested in Ace genetics. These are top notch genetics and grow exceptionally well. The service and advice from Ace is second to none. Yes I'm disappointed I can't get directly from Ace but there are some quality places to get them from.
You will be greatly surprised compared to other breeders.
Peace brother, farmerlion

Sup farmer

Truth spoken. Where do you do your ACE shopping stateside, Farmerlion?

Respect to dubi, and cool to see Tom! Respect man! The haze is so popular now, but that PakistanI doesn't get enough love.

sdd420

Veteran
Sup farmer

Respect to dubi, and cool to see Tom! Respect man! The haze is so popular now, but that PakistanI doesn't get enough love.

I get my ace seeds from real gorilla and they usually get here less than two weeks (pnw)

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Not sure what all the stuff is in the middle of the thread, but it’s nice to see Tom in the Ace forum. I think next year, I’ll revisit my THH beans. I still have 10 grams or so of the THH I grew into late 2019. Once the old OTH plants finish this year, we can do a mix and match…YUM.

dreaded

Wish i knew about gorrila seeds before i ordered. Mine came from True North out of canada, My order was shipped 7\27 & still sitting in chicago now, 4 packs
Sorry Tom...they brought it up :laughing:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Always a pleasure to see you around dear Tom Hill tons of love and respect back to you and your loved ones.
Makes me smile when i think about the first time we met :) really fond memories. Need to put back in my life some of your indica lines, really miss them a lot.
And also give finally a proper try to your amazing pure Haze line :hotbounce

And yeah, people please don't make this another thread about shipping and card payments.
We are working to please soon all the loyal ACE camp in US, i'm confident i will be able to update you soon with good news.

Hope everyone is having a great summer time (winter in the Southern Cone) :ying: Stay safe and enjoy friends!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Always a pleasure to see you around dear Tom Hill tons of love and respect back to you and your loved ones.
Makes me smile when i think about the first time we met :) really fond memories. Need to put back in my life some of your indica lines, really miss them a lot.
And also give finally a proper try to your amazing pure Haze line :hotbounce

And yeah, people please don't make this another thread about shipping and card payments.
We are working to please soon all the loyal ACE camp in US, i'm confident i will be able to update you soon with good news.

Hope everyone is having a great summer time (winter in the Southern Cone) :ying: Stay safe and enjoy friends!

Missed this and would be great news to see a US shipping option. Sign me up for a willing participant in the THH x OTH haze of the next century. I’m limited in numbers of beans, but have both and would be willing to help bring them together.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Sup farmer

I like to support Ace directly whenever possible. Now that Ace isn't shipping to the USA directly I'm going through withdrawals. I've been buying through other places and my last two orders have not shown up. Since I didn't spend the extra $20 for stealthy shipping, I was told to get bent. Yyet I have shipped many times overseas and they received genetics and money from me. Dishonest seed banks need to be shut down.
peace farmerlion

Cactus Squatter

I like to support Ace directly whenever possible. Now that Ace isn't shipping to the USA directly I'm going through withdrawals. I've been buying through other places and my last two orders have not shown up. Since I didn't spend the extra $20 for stealthy shipping, I was told to get bent. Yyet I have shipped many times overseas and they received genetics and money from me. Dishonest seed banks need to be shut down.
peace farmerlion

Try going through Real Gorilla. I’ve always received every shipment and they are always fast. Also fast customer service on questions.

Ncali

Veteran
Try going through Real Gorilla. I’ve always received every shipment and they are always fast. Also fast customer service on questions.

You'll need the customerservice folks when they process your order for out of stock merchandise. After the $ is on its way "sorry we don't have what you ordered, want this instead?"

Nah, don't try them bro.