What's new

Resin powder, is it worth it?

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Ok, first this is first, let me get my questions out of the way.

Is it worth it? I just took a personal hit with a little on top and wow(I made it this morning from haze on my tray and in my break up shot glass).

Can I use stems? I know I can use leaves and buds(i might just smoke these :p ).

Where can I get screens?

Thank you in advance. :)

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Thanks for the info,

I made a ball last night and smoked it....:abduct:

I think I'm going to get Gypsy's Stash-Box, very nice and very clean.

G

hmmm

hmmm

Blue velvet thank you for turning me on to that link.Gonna have to get the sewing machine out.I'm havin ideas.

G

Bubble bags are relatively expensive, but if you grow regularly, it is well worth the investment to convert your kife to bubblehash.

Bubble Bags...

Bubble Bags...

Hiya all,
Seems like a lot of people making there own hash now that's got to be a good thing the babbas & Okie hell everyones at it, and good luck everybody... Damn Journey your full of initative and injunuity you go gal tell us what you got planned with that sowing machine? :canabis:

agent 420

a little bit of kif in a bowl or sprinkle in a blunt always gets me nicely toasted. its definitely worth it.
keep it righteous. 420.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
hahaha, just checked out that link, thabks blue hun,n im gonna invest in the sample set, and ask a few ppl on here which sizes to use. cheers 4 the link hun.

Latest posts

Latest posts