reservationlabs picture thread!!!

sativa92

Hey everyone!!:tiphat: lets make a place where we could view pics of reservation labs strains and hybrids!!

Ill start....sour nevada

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
sativa92,

Thank You my friend for posting this. Lets hope some folks come and join in. I know there are people here that have been growing my gear consistently since 2008.

Also check your PM's.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs

View Image

some more sour nevada!!! I would love to see some pics of northern dream

If everything goes good I'll post up some shots soon, I just started soaking a pack of Northern Dreams 2012 and a pack of
"real" P.K. Ripper aka Millionaire Maker (those were some big ass beans, some of the largest I've seen) last night. I need to be really careful with these as I feel the need to make F2's of both strains as a preservation project because I don't know that I'll ever be able to acquire these genetics again. I feel blessed just to have acquired these, it ain't easy getting Reslabs gear!!!
I tried getting a pack of original Northern Dreams to sprout a few months back but had no luck in the germination, so if any of you are holding out on popping the originals I would try to get them going ASAP and treat them with care. That was just my experience, but the beans are getting a little old now so if you want the purple "Day of the Dead" pheno you better get a cracking those beans soon folks just in case!
I have a bunch more Reslabs gems in my jar that I want to do after these are done, Jacksons Gift & Sugarcane Kush are just a few off the top of my head, I have a bunch of others, I forgot what all I have in the jar so we'll see.

Peace,
KF

Last edited:

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
If everything goes good I'll post up some shots soon, I just started soaking a pack of Northern Dreams 2012 and a pack of
"real" P.K. Ripper aka Millionaire Maker (those were some big ass beans, some of the largest I've seen) last night. I need to be really careful with these as I feel the need to make F2's of both strains as a preservation project because I don't know that I'll ever be able to acquire these genetics again. I feel blessed just to have acquired these, it ain't easy getting Reslabs gear!!!
I tried getting a pack of original Northern Dreams to sprout a few months back but had no luck in the germination, so if any of you are holding out on popping the originals I would try to get them going ASAP and treat them with care. That was just my experience, but the beans are getting a little old now so if you want the purple "Day of the Dead" pheno you better get a cracking those beans soon folks just in case!
I have a bunch more Reslabs gems in my jar that I want to do after these are done, Jacksons Gift & Sugarcane Kush are just a few off the top of my head, I have a bunch of others, I forgot what all I have in the jar so we'll see.

Peace,
KF

Hey there my friend. I can't wait to see your run with the P.K. Ripper and the Northern Dreams. 2 great strains.

Yes the "original" Northern Dreams are old. Some as old as what 11 years now, and the newest are 5 years old. That is of the "original" Northern Dreams. All of the ones there after have been numbered by year or were the IBL.

You make a great point. If you want the Purple Day of the Dead phenotype, you can only get it in the "original" Northern Dreams these days. Day of the Dead is no more sadly to say.

Once again I cannot wait to see your run with the genetics.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Hello Res how´s hanging, do you or anybody else have any pictures about your gdpxsck?

Grand Daddy Purple x Sugar Cane Kush

Solid Purple. Bag Appeal!

Attachments

• so true
    so true
    62.3 KB · Views: 3

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
whats pomo's pride?

Pomo's Pride is a Skunk that I bred to grow in the most terrible conditions. On the reservation there is terrible soil conditions, terrible water. Way less then ideal so it is bred to be drought resistant, and need very light nutes.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs

Sorry RVL, I lost those and a lot of other stuff in really bad fire in late July. Set me back big time as I lost everything I owned except my seeds that were stored elsewhere and the clones I had backed up. I still have many packs of your beans just not the PK Ripper or Northern Dreams, I do have a couple Northern Dream crosses though and possibly a PK Ripper cross. Just starting to get things back in order.

Peace,
KF

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Sorry RVL, I lost those and a lot of other stuff in really bad fire in late July. Set me back big time as I lost everything I owned except my seeds that were stored elsewhere and the clones I had backed up. I still have many packs of your beans just not the PK Ripper or Northern Dreams, I do have a couple Northern Dream crosses though and possibly a PK Ripper cross. Just starting to get things back in order.

Peace,
KF

My friend, I am so sorry that I missed this for all of these years. I haven't had more then 10 minutes at a time on this site since 2013. Today I have more time and came across this.

Please from the bottom of my heart forgive me for not replying. I beg your forgiveness.

I hope all is well now. And I am so sorry for your tragedy. Although I am glad you were able to save some Reservation Labs beans, that plays out way below the safety and goodwill of your family.

I hope that you see this my friend.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs

NYCDiesel

Gdp x Sck sure is a special girl. She turns very dark purple to black at the end. Low fedder and with munchies for magnesium, fast growing not a bushy style plant, branches grow in 90% angle sog perfeckt. Medium yield with very quality frosty black buds.It´s done in 10 weeks.
Wassup Res, where you at bro, you making some new beans, stay safe and bless.

Last edited:

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Gdp x Sck sure is a special girl. She turns very dark purple to black at the end. Low fedder and with munchies for magnesium, fast growing not a bushy style plant, branches grow in 90% angle sog perfeckt. Medium yield with very quality frosty black buds.It´s done in 10 weeks. [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65187&pictureid=1547864&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Wassup Res, where you at bro, you making some new beans, stay safe and bless.

Very lovely. Thank you for posting and detailing. I am back. Just trying to get some ducks in a row and then more will be coming to seedbay.

:)

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs