What's new

Repoting autos while flowering?

mascalito

Hi, there!
The strain is blue amnezia haze autoflowering. Right now it's in 4th week flowering, but it's in 4l pot and i wonder if it is a good idea to repot it for the final 2-3 weeks.

What you think? I am wondering if the outcome from the bigger pot worth the strees from repoting?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What you think? I am wondering if the outcome from the bigger pot worth the stress from repotting?

As fly said....you're almost finished. Just stay with her, don't do anything. If it were say 3-4 weeks, then repot.

amanda88

It should be in a 12-15 liter pot for best root development, as autos are on the clock avoid potting up, but if you can rip out the base of the pot you can then tease out the bigger roots,...
then set the auto pot upon an filled pot, so the roots continue to grow down ..even if for 2-3 weeks ..good luck

mascalito

Thank you all!

I wish I had more plants to try and see what works best at this point. Repoting, cut the bottom or "don't touch" approach.

Being a rookie and having just one plant I'll keep it simple. I'll just water her, feed her and talk to her in a lovely manner letting her know that she is not alone in this world.

Thank you again guys. Have a nice grows :huggg:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, experiment on a plant (repotting) when not so close to harvesting. Really, you won't reap much benefit by doing so now.
Good luck! Hope she's tasty when all is said and done.

Latest posts

Latest posts