What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reply or Quote not working

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use to just reply to someone to get their post quoted. Today I can't get any post quoted in any reponce.

StevenHXF

Administrator
I use to just reply to someone to get their post quoted. Today I can't get any post quoted in any reponce.
Can you press reply and take a screengrab of what you see. Also has this ever worked for you in Xen?

Are you using a VPN? What browser are you using? Do you have anything running that might be blocking scripts from running in your browser? Are you using Tor?

Thanks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, I use a VPN for all my internet uses. It could be from the post not being properly formatted for me to reply to. I'm noticing a lot of people are putting their messages inside a quoted part. Its not possible to reply since there's nothing in their post to reply to.,

StevenHXF

Administrator
Yes, I use a VPN for all my internet uses. It could be from the post not being properly formatted for me to reply to. I'm noticing a lot of people are putting their messages inside a quoted part. Its not possible to reply since there's nothing in their post to reply to.,
Could you take a screengrab of what you see and a link to one of the posts you’re trying to quote.

Latest posts

Latest posts