What's new

Renting damn near impossible

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Last edited:
Nice I'm surprised they are not already legal for recreation, being a more hippie town. Just waiting to see if I got this house. Photosynthesis, are you around the area?

I am in Denver.

I wouldn't say they are a "hippie town."

If you have been to an actual "hippie town" then you would not think that Manitou is one. :)

I got a massage there, and my masseuse was appalled by my constant use of the word fuck, among other things. At the end of the session she gave me some god blessing bullshit thingy.

You gotta remember who Manitou's neighbor is.

Manitou is far from "Hippie."

There will be a huge burst to this bubble in 3-5 years. Once all of the greenhouses down south are pumping out buds for half the price those warehouses will be empty as hell.

We will be seeing the peak to this bubble in about 2 years.

A large burst will be next. :)

It is dumb as fuck to think that you can profitably grow plants in a warehouse under electricity. Growers, and investors tend to forget this is nothing but agriculture.

People growing plants plain, and simple.

I think it is funny as hell how deep some of these dispensaries are getting into warehouses.

Literally can't see the forest for the trees. :)[/quote]

When companies are allowed to grow in unsecured facilities, yes it won't be VERY profitable. Sure, growing corn indoors can never be profitable. But if tobacco had to be grown indoors you can bet they would still make money on it. I dream of the day that indoor bud isn't profitable.... I hope we have at least 2 years or so however ;) Maybe the eco nuts will complain about the carbon footprint or some shit, then they can make it happen!

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Photo

Yes it will all be peachie till a hurricane comes along .
I understand what you say about over investing . And costs of production . But ...

If we are talking about medicine . Is a green house a suitably controlled environment ? And what happens to the sick folks when the crop fails because of natural disaster ?

Quality control and consistent supply are basics of MMJ I would think .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I think there will always be a market for indoor grown buds. Operations will more than likely always hedge their bets with outdoor/greenhouse and indoor. Also, some strains might be better suited for indoor vs. outdoor. Always a market for top shelf indoor, just like craft beers and small batch whiskeys, scotch, vodka, etc.

Just my humble opinion.

dddaver

Veteran
A big problem with everyone growing outdoors would be how to protect your prized genetics from being fertilized by junk weed or wild hemp pollen. Greenhouses maybe will work but isn't that still pretty much indoors?

So I agree, there will always be a market for quality indoor. Maybe just not all these fool warehouse grows will be out there when in just a few years getting that quick buck doesn't work anymore for these damn cash croppers who will eventually will just fold and fade away....is that a run-on sentence or what? :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts