What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Remove dead leaves for drying?

Hello everyone,
here is our plant at the end of week 9 since 12/12.
I know the plant is not ready (trichomes) but due to personal reasons, and because she's more dying than living, we have to chop her down in the next days.

I've only done one proper drying and curing process so far and my question is: Can I hang her with dead leaves or do I risk something? I would like to leave them on to keep a better RH, but I'm not sure this is the case.

Please hold back comments on her health, I'm quite angry and sad already!
Thanks in advance for any advice.

a1.jpg

goingrey

I think it'll be ok though I question the benefit in this situation and would for sure take them off wet (well the leaves aren't wet anymore), when it's easy instead of a PITA trim job later.

Three Berries

I cut almost all the leaves off to hang and dry. Leaving them on just makes it take longer to get dry enough to not risk rot.