What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reefer bomb - Bigger hits. Saves weed. | Colpi più grandi. Risparmia erba.

tecqltwenk

The reefer bomb works a bit like a pipe. Weed is more potent. Designed for one hit per joint to save weed. Weed burns clean and easy. The ball of smoke gets bigger hits than traditional longer joints. Saves weed. Costs virtually nothing. Takes seconds to make. Reusable cardboard filler. Burns fresher than pipes.

La bomba reefer funziona un po' come un tubo. L'erba è più potente. Progettato per un tiro per canna per risparmiare erba. L'erba brucia in modo pulito e facile. La palla di fumo ottiene colpi più grandi rispetto alle tradizionali canne più lunghe. Risparmia erba. Non costa praticamente nulla. Ci vogliono pochi secondi per realizzarlo. Riempitore di cartone riutilizzabile. Brucia più fresco dei tubi.

20211107_125837.jpg

20211107_131758.jpg

20211107_133040.jpg

What an idiot!! Fire this guy immediately. | Che idiota!! Licenzia immediatamente questo tizio.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I wondered what he'll try to do with the suspended ones from the start. Crash them over the counter or are they there just there for looking nice? I am still wondering what was the plan.
Luckly the blocks didn't hit him..
And whoever built that glass display has overbuilt it anyway.

brickweeder

If I only had to look at that ruskie box without seeing or knowing its contents, I'd assume it was a box of firecrackers or some other pyrotechnics...

Ca++

I can't work out the map. It's probably changed, or the price of service cigarettes.

I think I can see Italy. There is a guy there pinching his fingers together, like he just cooked something. It must be Italy. Then there is lake kidney. Lake simpsons baby. Lake war of the worlds and the cruger tributaries. I have no idea.

I have rolled neats with some pretty long roaches. Maybe half the paper. Somewhat like the short cigarettes. Only intending to smoke half of that put in. The other half is worth having though. It gets a degree of vaporising. Adding to the bit I actually burnt.
One major setback with using such a pipe, is that you will get more ash. Perhaps all of it. The short smoke seems safer.

Pretty neat idea, in a jam :)

brickweeder

I think I can see Italy. There is a guy there pinching his fingers together, like he just cooked something. It must be Italy. Then there is lake kidney. Lake simpsons baby. Lake war of the worlds and the cruger tributaries. I have no idea.
I see Snoopy throwing a left pawed punch...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I like that idea of cutting the corners. I always have pesky flaps on the ends from the bottom. Hell ya, just cut it.

I learn something at ICMag every day. Dope school.

And these days the Crimea is easy to spot there in the Black Sea, and work up from there.

Ca++

Sheeze man! Lots of people read these posts, so you really should use the proper name when referring to a specific body of water...it is "Lake Kidney," not the black sea.
You know, I looked for the crimea so long, I was going to ask if he posted on the right thread.

If all makes sense now. These are the invasion plans. Clearly showing a large area of europe. Though I can't see how many cigarettes each target is worth.

In looking this up, I note the russians are getting the notion that the Ukraine might try and take it back. Putting out warnings about ww3 if nato steps in. That's a real lack of confidence showing.

brickweeder

I was going to call out the correct features at first, but realized you were joking with the names...territory ain't going back, the map is changing.

On another note, I tried this Reefer bomb with the long filter and small nug, but its sucked. The nug burned down to the filter and along with some nice smoke, I got a blast of burned filter....lung burn, throat burn....cough, cough, cough! blah!