What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Redd Cros

Rory Borealis

Veteran
I have been working on a small Genteics Gone Madd REDD CROSS op. Four plants. They are now in flower, 1 week from harvest.

The seeds sprouted with much vigor and grew 6 weeks indoors under 24 hours of 5000 Kelvin CFL's. I was suprised to see the plants begin to flower after only 1 week outdoors, 3 WEEKS BEFORE the summer solstice. I have looked for information and have found nothing regarding the plant being an autoflower variety with Ruderalis genes.

NOTE TO ANYONE WANTING TO GROW THIS STRAIN:

DO NOT TOP or FIM THIS PLANT. It works best as a single cola plant. Do not overwater this plant. It likes getting water every 2-3 days. It was not difficult to grow.

The nutrients provided were organic. The soil was enriched with
ground oyster shell(calcium and magnesium), dolomite lime, greensand(potassium and trace minerals), and Indonesian Bat Guano(phosphorus). Liquid seaweed, blackstrap molasses and bat guano tea by hand watering.Foliar spray with neem oil. I purposely avoided high amounts of nitrogen, to see how the plants would respond.

All plants display the trademark violet/red hairs. One plant had
a very nice cinnamon/Afghani fermentation musk aroma. I will post pictures soon.

I have been working on a small Genteics Gone Madd REDD CROSS op. Four plants. They are now in flower, 1 week from harvest.

The seeds sprouted with much vigor and grew 6 weeks indoors under 24 hours of 5000 Kelvin CFL's. I was suprised to see the plants begin to flower after only 1 week outdoors, 3 WEEKS BEFORE the summer solstice. I have looked for information and have found nothing regarding the plant being an autoflower variety with Ruderalis genes.

NOTE TO ANYONE WANTING TO GROW THIS STRAIN:

DO NOT TOP or FIM THIS PLANT. It works best as a single cola plant. Do not overwater this plant. It likes getting water every 2-3 days. It was not difficult to grow.

The nutrients provided were organic. The soil was enriched with
ground oyster shell(calcium and magnesium), dolomite lime, greensand(potassium and trace minerals), and Indonesian Bat Guano(phosphorus). Liquid seaweed, blackstrap molasses and bat guano tea by hand watering.Foliar spray with neem oil. I purposely avoided high amounts of nitrogen, to see how the plants would respond.

All plants display the trademark violet/red hairs. One plant had
a very nice cinnamon/Afghani fermentation musk aroma. I will post pictures soon.

do you have regular seed of redd cross

Rory Borealis

Veteran
No. I contacted the breeder recently with no response. I will let you know if he responds.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts