What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Poison ® | Dark Devil ® | Black Cream ® [The Red Family]

S

scai

Soo impressive!
Wonderfull plant and awesome pictures.
Really.
You make everyone want to grow those.Good jjjjjob, wish I had your skills ;)

bibo

Veteran
Jaypp Hello, sorry if I'm intruding, :watchplant:
I am a bibo.:tiphat: Piacere!!

a few years I grow, I have just been born 3 red poison, I'd know if la'hai made ​​to indicate in broad terms how to do?
But what camera you have .., 'cause I am really beautiful photoThanks!Rep+++:tiphat::ying:

Excuse my English ..!:biggrin:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi guys, thanks for comments!
In a few days i'll try to smoke this strains and i'll share a good smoke report from them.

Sweet Seeds Auto flowering strains have a lot of health and they are like feminized seeds, the only and very important thing to do with Autos is trasplant them before the first 2 weeks from start, to the final pot.

Mi camera is a nikon d3100, but in a few days i'll receive a new one ;)

bibo

Veteran
Hello Guys, thanks x the rep ..
Son born on 15/05 and 3 red after 2 days under a 23w I have transplanted into 3 lt awaiting liver transplantation final in 2 weeks ..now I'm in the sun I have yet to enter the 3d to me, but now I look at your Jaypp, and that 'good .:tiphat::biggrin::ying:

Last edited:

sias

Question's unawnsered.

Question's unawnsered.

Heyy, jaypp !
You've made some real beauties in here!
But you left the dedicated viewers of this forum with some unawnsered questions.

-By dufiwon "What's up with the tasting. And what was the tallest plant? And the shortest?
-Cmen "how much weigth did you pull from each strain ?"
-Tha Smoke report man'

And I'm curious what you fertilizer cyle is to get theese beauties ;)

Hope to hear from ya soon :)

~keep it up !

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi all, thank you so much for stopping by and all your kind words ;)

Sias, duwifon welcome to the forum and to the Sweet Seeds room. I hope you enjoy beeing here ;)
First at all, thanks for comments and stopping by.

About your questions, as i said before, i will do the report later, i like to do when the plants have 3 o 4 months cured.

I haven´t weight them mate, but i think the biggest plant was around 50 grams, with a size of 65 cms and the smaller was around 20 grams with a size of 35 cm.

If you looks all this diary, you can see i have used BioCanna nutrients in all this grow, with Atami Kilomix soil.

hope this helps you my friend!!

i'll be back with the smoke reports when i have it...

Sweet smokes!
Jaypp

Mariachi

Hi Jaypp!!
Amazing and breathtaking photos!! They're beautiful and, as I can see, you're a great grower and photographer! It makes you a sort of superhero of this forum! :D
I've Red Poison too, but they suck in comparison of your little baby. I see your Red has only 2 side branches... Is it a strain's particular or you made that?

Wonderful job... no more words :D

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Mariachi, thanks your kind words amigo, it makes me feel important, with a lot of good energy ;) I think all the Cannabis growers around the world are superheroes, we are united in this cause!! This Red Poison is the same that Sweet seeds are selling in their online store, maybe a diferent strucuture pheno.. But she is wonderfull!!
Thanks again my friend!
jaypp

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Strain: Black Cream
Bank / Breeder: Sweet Seeds
Grower: Jaypp
Tasting Date: 15/07/13
Cut-off date: 03/15/13

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

Buds: Ball-shaped buds of big density. Purple color, almost black in some phenotypes.
Pistils: Not so many, dark brown or pale orange. Mostly short.
Calyx/leaf relation-appearance: Swolen calix are well appreciated and two differenced phenotypes: one with more leaf, the other has more buds.
Trichomes: big amount of flat trichomes, with a very distincted head. Quite much are amber.
Seeds presence? no

picture.php

Density (weigh): dense buds, very spongy.
Bud aroma: smooth smell, with fruity and medicine touches.
Grinded bud aroma: the citric tone is emphasized and sweetish berries tones appear, a bit overripe, and a stronger induce smell appears. Kinda chemical too.
Smokeless taste: sweet, earthly, fruity…

TASTING IN COMBUSTION:

Method: vaporized with bong and regular joint (with a little of tobacco)
Burning taste: Tastes very strong, fills the mouth with thick smoke and licorice and cream flavors are marked. Acid berries tones appear wen the smoke is expulsed. It's tasty.
Vapo flavor: Much more fruity and creamy; you can appreciate touches more sweet and fresh touches.

picture.php

EVALUATION (0/20)

Ease of cultivation: 13
Production: 16
Visual appearance: 16
Visible trichomes : 16
Dried flowers aroma: 15
Smoke/steam taste: 16
Texture of the smoke / steam: 16
Tolerance: to be checked
Effect: 17
Duration of effect: 17

Weighted average: (142/200)

Guide to Wine Tasting: 0 for minimum, 10 for maximum.

Acre [2] Anise [2] Blueberry [4] Berry [3]
Citric [2] Floral [2] Fruit [4]
Hash [2] Soap [1] Lemon [1] Moss [2] Oil [1] Perfume [1]
Chemical [1] Licorice [2] Earthy [2]

EFFECTS:

Start effects, duration: Fast, heavily influenced by Cream Caramel. Quite placid and relaxing. Averaged length: durable for an auto.
Type of effects: physical, small physical and mental movement.
Recommended for: surprising friends with an incredibly colorful weed and to smoke at the end of the day.
Not recommended for: tasks such as driving, etc.
Tolerance: to be evaluated

picture.php

Effects guide: [P] for positive effect and [N] for negative effect.

[N] Activity
[P] Anxiety Relief
[P] Pain relief
[P] Appetite
[P] Ability to rest or stay still
[P] Sleep
[N] Imagination / creativity
[N] sexual impulse
[N] Introspection
[N] Hearing Perception
[P] Mood perception
[N] Visual perception
[P] Taste perception
[N] Speech process
[N] Thinking process

picture.php

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Jaypp :tiphat:

That's a very nice Black Cream smoke report :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing :thank you:

I'll be around to check the reports on Red Poison and Dark Devil :dance013:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
GENERAL INFORMATION:

Strain: Dark Devil

picture.php

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

Buds: spike-shaped appearance and spruce. Color purple. Almost blue.
Pistils: Big amount, strong orange colour, quite long.
Calyx/leaf relation-appearence: proportionate on leafs and buds, small calyx.
Trichomes: really long size, red colour in its stem, some red heads, they are abundant.
Seeds presence? no.

picture.php

Density (weigh): average density, semi-hard buds
taht reminds to a sativa.
Bud aroma: strong and chemical smell. with incense and acid touches.
Grinded bud aroma: the citric and menthol tones are stronger but the fruits, medicine and guarana smells are accentuated
Smokeless taste: fresh and mentholated with citric touches.

TASTING IN COMBUSTION:

Vapo flavor: very fresh, like acid strawberry chewing gum with pine, incense and berries.
Burning taste: it shows less fruity in exchange for more acid and stronger incense.

picture.php

EVALUATION (0/20)

Ease of cultivation: 17
Production: 17
Visual appearance: 18
Visible trichomes: 19
Dried flowers aroma: 17
Smoke/steam taste: 18
Texture of the smoke / steam: 18
Tolerance: 16
Effect: 19
Duration of effect: 19

Weighted average: (178/200)

Guide to Wine Tasting: 0 for minimum, 10 for maximum.

Bittersweet [1] Ammonia [1] Anise [1] Blueberry [3] Berry [3] Cathedral [2] Cedar [1] Cherry [2] Gum [2] Citrus [3] Spice [2] Floral [1] Strawberry [2] Fruit [4] Candy [2] Incense [4] Lemon [2] Menthol [1] Perfume [2] Pine [2] Pineapple [] Chemical [1] Licorice [2]

picture.php

EFFECTS:

First effects/duration: Instant, quite saliva for an auto. Average length, with a very gentle down.
Type of effects: cerebral and creative.
Recommended for: Chatting pleasantly about how colorful your buds are; listening music or party.
Not recommended for: to be checked
Tolerance: to be checked.

[P] Activity
[P] Appetite
[N] Ability to rest or stay still
[N] Sleep
[P] Imagination / creativity
[P] sexual impulse
[P] Hearing Perception
[P] Mood perception
[P] Speech process
[P] Thinking process

picture.php

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
GENERAL INFORMATION:

Strain: Red Poison

picture.php

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

Buds: Very uniform appearance spike-shaped and spruce. Intense reddish purple colour.
Pistils: in big amount, dark orange and quite long.
Calyx/leaf relation-appearance: lots of swollen calyxes, more abundant than leaves.
Trichomes: Large sized, reddish on its stem and with some heads red too, big amount.
Seeds presence? no.

picture.php

Density (weigh): average density, semi-hard buds.
Bud aroma: smell like candy with an acid background and like paint.
Grinded bud aroma: the citric tone is emphasized and is stronger the typical sweet smell of Green Poison.
Smokeless taste: I'd say the coca-cola has something of this smell.
Smokeless Taste: fresh and sweet.

TASTING IN COMBUSTION:

Burning taste: Intense flavour and very pronounced of overripe berries. Something that makes it peculiar, like chemical.
Vapo flavor: Much more fruity and creamy; with citric and fresh touches.

EVALUATION (0/20)

Ease of cultivation: 18
Production: 18
Visual appearance: 19
Visible trichomes : 19

Weighted average: (175/200)

picture.php

Guide to Tastings: 0 for minimum 10 to maximum. Fill as many boxes as necessary sea.

Acre [] bittersweet [] Almizcle [] Ammonia [] Anise [] Bilberry [5] Berries [] Coffee [2] Meat [] Cathedral [] Cedar [] Cherry [2] Chewing gum [2] Chocolate [] Citrus [4] Coconut [] Fuel [] Dulce [4] Spice [] Floral [2] Strawberry [] Fruit [4] Treats [4] Hash [2] Hierbajo [] Hierro [] Incense [] Soap [] Lemon [3] Madera [] Mango [] Peach [] Melon [] Mint [] Menthol [] Miel [] Moss [] Orange [] Nuez nutmeg [] Oil [] Perfume [2] Piel cured [] Pepper [] pin [] Pineapple [] Podrida [] Grapefruit [] Queso [] Chemical [2] liquorice [] Skunk [] Earthy [] Grape [] Vanilla []

picture.php

EFFECTS:

First effects/duration: Powerful, quite induce, with a longer duration.
Type of effects: rather physical, but with an active mind.
Recommended for: late hours and quiet moments.
Not recommended for: partying or first joint of the day.

[N] Activity
[P] Anxiety Relief
[P] Pain relief
[P] Appetite
[P] Sleep
[P] Introspection
[P] Hearing Perception
[P] Mood perception

picture.php

Stay sweet!
jaypp

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
cheers dufiwon, thanks for your comments.
the biggest harvest was from Red poison, with 65 grms/plant, dark devil around 50 grms/plant and Black Cream 45 grm/plant...

They were coloured at 100%!!

hope this helps you, mate!
jaypp

dufiwon

Couple more question's I thought of.

How tall were they?

Did you ever find anymore whole plant picture's?

Which one would you pick if you could only grow one?

And what our your opinions on the Cream Manadrine?

Thanks man.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
GENERAL INFORMATION:

Strain: Red Poison

View Image

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

Buds: Very uniform appearance spike-shaped and spruce. Intense reddish purple colour.
Pistils: in big amount, dark orange and quite long.
Calyx/leaf relation-appearance: lots of swollen calyxes, more abundant than leaves.
Trichomes: Large sized, reddish on its stem and with some heads red too, big amount.
Seeds presence? no.

View Image

Density (weigh): average density, semi-hard buds.
Bud aroma: smell like candy with an acid background and like paint.
Grinded bud aroma: the citric tone is emphasized and is stronger the typical sweet smell of Green Poison.
Smokeless taste: I'd say the coca-cola has something of this smell.
Smokeless Taste: fresh and sweet.

TASTING IN COMBUSTION:

Burning taste: Intense flavour and very pronounced of overripe berries. Something that makes it peculiar, like chemical.
Vapo flavor: Much more fruity and creamy; with citric and fresh touches.

EVALUATION (0/20)

Ease of cultivation: 18
Production: 18
Visual appearance: 19
Visible trichomes : 19

Weighted average: (175/200)

View Image

Guide to Tastings: 0 for minimum 10 to maximum. Fill as many boxes as necessary sea.

Acre [] bittersweet [] Almizcle [] Ammonia [] Anise [] Bilberry [5] Berries [] Coffee [2] Meat [] Cathedral [] Cedar [] Cherry [2] Chewing gum [2] Chocolate [] Citrus [4] Coconut [] Fuel [] Dulce [4] Spice [] Floral [2] Strawberry [] Fruit [4] Treats [4] Hash [2] Hierbajo [] Hierro [] Incense [] Soap [] Lemon [3] Madera [] Mango [] Peach [] Melon [] Mint [] Menthol [] Miel [] Moss [] Orange [] Nuez nutmeg [] Oil [] Perfume [2] Piel cured [] Pepper [] pin [] Pineapple [] Podrida [] Grapefruit [] Queso [] Chemical [2] liquorice [] Skunk [] Earthy [] Grape [] Vanilla []

View Image

EFFECTS:

First effects/duration: Powerful, quite induce, with a longer duration.
Type of effects: rather physical, but with an active mind.
Recommended for: late hours and quiet moments.
Not recommended for: partying or first joint of the day.

[N] Activity
[P] Anxiety Relief
[P] Pain relief
[P] Appetite
[P] Sleep
[P] Introspection
[P] Hearing Perception
[P] Mood perception

View Image

Stay sweet!
jaypp

Wow jaypp :thank you:

Great smoke report with lovely pics, thanks for sharing.

Sweet smokes!! :tiphat:

tommy

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Final conclusions:

[YOUTUBEIF]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDFrvWUfLrI[/YOUTUBEIF]​

Ok, friends, its time to give closure to this diary so i want to resume here some tips about this genetics.
The beginning, as almost every autos, is quite critical the timing and conditions of the transplant. In fact, is better to use the final pot from start, in order to cause as little stress as possible. My final pot was rather small, of 7 liters, so if you want to get bigger plants, you know, larger pots. The highest i have is around 70 cms.

If you already have practice, you can transplant more times but always causing as less damage as possible because the auto-flowering are very sensitive to the changes and, if you make a mistake, there's a chance they remain small.

The growth was faster for the Dark Devil and Red Poison. Black Cream was slower and needed more cares than the others to develop 100%.

Of the 3 genetics I put, Black Cream was the most sensitive to the ferts and didn't response well to the transplant, resulting less developed plants but, in exchange, offering hardest buds than the other 2 genetics.

Dark Devil is a champ, she grew at a vertiginous pace and, despite having sativa aspect, the buds are really big and hard, with an intense flavour of spices and acid jelly beans. She didn't give me any problems with the feeding and have remained very healthy during the entire cycle. Highly recommended for that characteristic smell, their beautiful colours and their active effect and great production.

Red Poison has it all: she grows just enough to fill the entire space with super resinous buds, very sweetish and with a stronger flavour of jelly beans. Their gorgeous and intense red colours, make her very special and she produces some very special buds.

The fertilizer rate has been the highest, showed no gaps or over-fertilization with an EC of 2.4 in full bloom.

At about 9 weeks from the start, you can harvest a fantastic weed and show off colorful buds with colleagues;)

Guys, it's been a pleasure and entertainment have you all around here and I hope you enjoyed too.

picture.php

Enjoy life colleagues, I send a big hug to everyone!

Sweet smokes
Jaypp​

Latest posts

Latest posts