Red fam vs fv?

Red fam vs fv?

• Red family?

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Fast versions?

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

HereIgrowagain

Did you find yourself doing much defoliation on the auto's BGB? or minimal or none at all. Having seen some pics around of nothing shy of naked barr the buds I often wonder the best way to go. I find removing just minimum amounts in the latter stages does not hinder in any way.:dunno:

B

bigganjabud

Did you find yourself doing much defoliation on the auto's BGB? or minimal or none at all. Having seen some pics around of nothing shy of naked barr the buds I often wonder the best way to go. I find removing just minimum amounts in the latter stages does not hinder in any way.:dunno:

Nah no defol on the autos this run mate just a bit of yoga !!

I'm all for letting autos do what they do unharmed as some just don't get on with it!

Having said that I'd say my cream caramels this run and the jack47 work well with bends but not so much with the red poison

So I'm gonna be stripping down the stems as much as possible and bendding and bobbing and weaving a forest in my fv grow but this current run (autos) I'm just gonna let them do there own thing and see what happens!

After all it's a Christmas grow so I'm going for Christmas trees

HereIgrowagain

I'm sure they will glisten canny if you buy a new box of baubles and slap the led on them mate lol

I'm a firm believer that "less can at times be more" so having said that, I will let my auto's do what they wanna do. I'l just feed them :)