What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recommendation on Next seeds

Kiefcake

Looking for a recommendation on the next one or two to pick up and run, and to round out my sativa genetic catalog. The ones that I already have:

Tikal
Bangi Haze
Panama x Bangi Haze
Panama Haze
Purple Haze Malawi
Malawi
Golden Tiger
Pre16 zamaldelica

Destroyer
Double Jam

I've gotten most of all the ones that I knew about to be real interested in, and I can't order every single one, maybe something interestingly different from what I have. Or maybe something similar if there's a reason.

I do prefer regs so I can reproduce them easier, but I'm certainly not against having to create fems either.

I was wanting to get purple satellite because of the Oaxaca, that's some genetics I've sought after for a while, but I was a week too late to order mandala for pretty much the year.

Kiefcake

The new caledonia is one that I was just reading on, and it is looking like a must have effect wise.

I dont know anything about Honduras, Annapurna, or the Ethiopian, and very little about the Nepal. As far as Thai, I wouldn't mind having pure Thai, but my golden tiger and destroy are Thai enough to satisfy that for the moment.

Your description of the Honduras is very desirable

goingrey

As far as Thai, I wouldn't mind having pure Thai, but my golden tiger and destroy are Thai enough to satisfy that for the moment.

Fair enough. GT and Destroyer have different Thai lineage though, Meao Thai, whereas the "Thai" is Chiang Mai. Unless your GT is the "Thai dominant 3rd version limited edition" which has a Chiang Mai mom.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for your support and interest in our work @Kiefcake :thank you: Guess the right question is: What would you like to experience next that radically you cannot find in your current seed menu ?

If you ask me, i miss Thai Chi and New Caledonia from the list..... obviously not sativa, but PCK and a good PCK hybrid like Malawi x PCK it's something that a grower interested in our genetics cannot miss from our catalog. And of course, Green Mountain Seeds sativas from @vermontman will also greatly enrich your genetic collection!

Kiefcake

Thanks a lot for your support and interest in our work @Kiefcake :thank you: Guess the right question is: What would you like to experience next that radically you cannot find in your current seed menu ?

If you ask me, i miss Thai Chi and New Caledonia from the list..... obviously not sativa, but PCK and a good PCK hybrid like Malawi x PCK it's something that a grower interested in our genetics cannot miss from our catalog. And of course, Green Mountain Seeds sativas from @vermontman will also greatly enrich your genetic collection!
You're very welcome, and thank you for all the hard work and selections making these rare strains available to us. I certainly believe in and support the preservation work of these strains while available. Anytime I see genetics I'd like to have, I try not waiting any longer than I have to on acquiring them, especially when I think about Cannabiogen not dealing with plants anymore and how fortunate I am to have made Destroyer reproduction in 2016, because that is now lost to the sands of time.

That's basically the question I'd like answered, is what other experiences are available, especially if it is radically different.

I've always wondered about PCK since finding out about Ace and Cannabiogen almost 10 years ago now, and could use a pure indica, especially since I've built up the sativa side of things, which I feel is most important on at least a preservation level. I much prefer sativas, but do need a pure indica.
I will look into the Thai Chi and Malawi x PCK, but for sure green mountains Purple Sattelite is a must have once the summer ends and Mandala will ship this way again.

Last edited: