What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rec Growing Ends for "Most" as Soon as Rec Sales Start. Correct?

3snowboards

A illegal cultivation conviction is going to be a misdemeanor. Actually the first 3 are going to be misdemeanors. They are going to have a hard time getting a search warrant for a possible fine only offense.

Hooter

That's what I think. The cat is out of the bag. They don't care why should they. It's legal to smoke all you want in your house. They have to have just cause to get a warrant a judge will not grant it for a crime like jay walking. Don't smoke and drive that is stupid. My Blue Dream is drying check it out.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
An illegal cultivation conviction is going to be a misdemeanor. Actually the first 3 are going to be misdemeanors. They are going to have a hard time getting a search warrant for a possible fine only offense.
You make an interesting point...

I guess it'll be up to the judges and their ignorance level? How solid are the lies about cannabis in their minds...

HootOwl

If Nevada dispensaries turn out like the dispensaries I've been to in Portland and Washington then you guys may be disappointed if quality is a concern. If you do find quality it will likely cost you more than street prices. That has been my experience. But hey, at least you won't go to jail or something, right?

Drewsif

What happens in Az is, you get busted growing with a mmj card, they take your card. Expect a 6 month checkup. The dispensaries call the cops on caretakers who try to open clubs. The dispensaries are worse than the police at this point.

They upload dispensary transactions to a police database. You cant "smoke endless weed"i n your house! Weed is not legal without a tax stamp!

I've seen the situation already. Pulled over with weed abd mmj card. They run your card number. No recent dispensary transaction matching the product . It was untaxed weed at that point. You become a target for financial enforcement officers.

Anyone remember Eric Garner? Hes dead. Killed by a cop. For selling "legal" tobacco without a tax.

Why are people downplaying it? Why do people think weed is legal now? Its been legalized. Like what happens when you become a lawyer.. Not freed, not decrimmed, legalized..

Hooter

Part of the problem is caretakers trying to open clubs. The people don't want clubs of people smoking pot. Using the law to go extreme will ruin it for everyone.

Why would you be pulled over for smoke in your car and be busted?

Why would you be busted for growing?

When the dumb shits start growing and stinking up the neighborhood. Plants growing out of every window in the house. Sales like it was a dispensary, people stumbling around under the influence and disturbing the peace. Yup your going to get busted. It's always the few that screw it up for the many.

Get a tent grow for personal use. Use common sense. Enjoy

If Nevada dispensaries turn out like the dispensaries I've been to in Portland and Washington then you guys may be disappointed if quality is a concern. If you do find quality it will likely cost you more than street prices. That has been my experience. But hey, at least you won't go to jail or something, right?

yes - I was severely disappointed in washingtons quality

What happens in Az is, you get busted growing with a mmj card, they take your card. Expect a 6 month checkup. The dispensaries call the cops on caretakers who try to open clubs. The dispensaries are worse than the police at this point.

They upload dispensary transactions to a police database. You cant "smoke endless weed"i n your house! Weed is not legal without a tax stamp!

I've seen the situation already. Pulled over with weed abd mmj card. They run your card number. No recent dispensary transaction matching the product . It was untaxed weed at that point. You become a target for financial enforcement officers.

Anyone remember Eric Garner? Hes dead. Killed by a cop. For selling "legal" tobacco without a tax.

Why are people downplaying it? Why do people think weed is legal now? Its been legalized. Like what happens when you become a lawyer.. Not freed, not decrimmed, legalized..

Poor Eric Garner, actually was not observered selling when he was approached. The lead officer on that beat saw him posted up. He remembered him from previously and took it personnel that he should even be seen on his beat. Look it up. Cops act 1st and deal with the repercussions later.....with union backed attorney at the ready.
Stay safe

Latest posts

Latest posts