Jcue81

F29B4779-6F31-4D7A-BD17-8326BA88D623.jpeg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like the ECSD clone captain crip used to run , same colours/fade

My Original Diesel cut i run never has any pink/reds and stays dark green until the end unless you give it an extra flush.

I'd love people to enter the best Diesel cut they got into the next icmag.com 420 Cup and we can have a Diesel showdown and finally all try several side by side and crown the best Diesel once and for all.

I've smoked or grown/bred with these cuts and offer several hybrids and an an S1 of the Original Diesel

ECSD captain crip
ECSD Hazyfontazy/Bachus
ECSD Meltingpot
ECSD Chaco
Original Diesel

( remember 33% off for any icmag.com members wether you post pics or not)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s cool but we’re talking Sour here…American sour diesel. 😜
The cut i use is also known as the Original Sour Diesel, Diesel 1 and several other names

Yeah that's where each of these cuts I've run has come from 🇺🇸

The cut you post is 1 of the above from the list of 5 (people tag names on so can be known by many other names also but there are around 5 different types in looks and many of the same cut under different names.
your looks like either Meltingpot/Chaco from what I can see.

I've runs all 5 above and sampled more from fiends in USA, people at cups , smoke outs etc etc

The Original Diesel cut I'm talking about is different to all the others I mentioned which are all much more similar with each other in growth/stretch flower time etc etc . This grows more like Chem than Diesel but has that loud Diesel that all the well known Diesel cuts have , some more than others etc but this is a touch louder than any other Diesel I tried and I tried many over the years in the search for the Grail Diesel as Haze and Diesel are my favourite varieties.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts