What's new

Ready to Transplant?

Stan097

Seeds first sprouted on 5/23 and now they're here. Does the bigger one need to be transplanted?
Do they need more light?
Using FF trio should they start receiving nutrients yet?

Attachments

• received_1167076974149915.jpeg
    received_1167076974149915.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 76

stiff

Veteran
Id say put the tall one in a bigger pot. Depending in your soil u mught have to fertilise or not. We really need more info on what youre using. The lights look alright for now,but they dont deliver much light to the lower branches when they've grown taller. Gotta get something stronger in a few days

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Seeds first sprouted on 5/23 and now they're here. Does the bigger one need to be transplanted?
Do they need more light?
Sorry I didn't see your post. Don't transplant yet
Do they need more light?
Sorry for the delay
I wouldn't transplant them yet because the pots are holding water for more than a day or two. Always wait until the pot has to be watered every day before you transplant it into a larger pot because the larger pots hold too much water.

No don't feed the soil yet because they don't need anything at this time. When you water just water enough but don't allow discharge or runoff to save nutrients.

Yes they could use some extra light wattage for faster bigger growth. Thanks for sharing your grow with us. 😎

revegeta666

I agree. That plant doesn't need to drink much yet, no point in transplanting it or you will make it harder on yourself to water the correct amount in a bigger pot. Overwatering sucks.

Latest posts

Latest posts