What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rayonled 760 pro

trixP

Originally was looking into a photontek, a store recommended me to check out rayonled as they are North American and very very high quality more professional grade large scare product….. I’ve definitely would like to hear from anybody or any Ed masterminds as there isn’t much out there about them, but they are a big light manufacturer in all sorts of fields, Na production etc

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
If you don't mind paying over $1500 for a light. Get it and let us know how you like it. Freaking Killer Light!!!!!!!

Hash Artist

It seems like a really nice light but will it grow proper quality resin, that’s the question? I’m getting ready to use hlg 320 rspec in flower and so far not much different then everything else in veg use. The dials are a nice feature that should allow you to find the sweet spot! Let us know what u decide on and how it works out for you!

Latest posts

Latest posts