What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Random thoughts about Ohio in 2012, anyone?

So, it's looking pretty awesome. Our state has a very rich and very motivated man willing to pump tens of millions of dollars towards getting medical marijuana on the ballot in 2012. If he does so, it will pass with flying colors, unless the polling data is wrong by about 15 points or so. This is set for the November 2012 ballot.

Anybody else pumped to finally see this for Ohio? Anybody skeptical? Democrats in the state have been pushing hard for years, but Republicans have been tying it up incessantly.

Let's talk Ohio..

G

guest86120975

Are there any polls posted online? I hope Ohio remembers to stipulate that the law can't be overturned by legislation, AZ and Montana both learned that lesson the hard way

ive been working on this a lot ive been pumping out flyers and everything putting the word out as much as possible . ohio has now got 2 bills for medical coming up in 2012 from what i read in ommp

AGBeer

I wish you all the best of luck! (Or goodness as per the other thread - may a healthy dose of fuck you too since that one seemed to be popular) :tongue:

Latest posts

Latest posts