What's new

Random thin jagged leaves

bmx713

What is going on? Only a couple sets of leaves doing it? They are under super low light and water temps have been a bit cooler than ideal but weird that it’s only happening in a couple random spots. Has anyone seen this before? Will it just grow out of it eventually? Thanks!

Attachments

• C9BB3889-7FD2-4D9E-A311-9D133B702BDD.jpeg
    C9BB3889-7FD2-4D9E-A311-9D133B702BDD.jpeg
    482.1 KB · Views: 45

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
What is going on? Only a couple sets of leaves doing it? They are under super low light and water temps have been a bit cooler than ideal but weird that it’s only happening in a couple random spots. Has anyone seen this before? Will it just grow out of it eventually? Thanks!
Good question. Your plant needs more light and heat. If you add more light and pre-warm your water on the stove before watering she will pick back up. I always use a metal pan to warm up my garden water to 75 degrees before giving it to my plants.

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
1. The shape of the leaves is nothing to worry about.

2. The plant need some nitrogen or magnesium - it would be helpful to know the nutrients used, pH, EC or PPM, etc.

3. I likethe walls and wood planks, however the carpet needs to be cleaned and then covered with a sturdy tarp, and basically hermetically sealed off of the grow.

The carpet is a source of problems, because nutrients will spill and fungi/bacteria will grow in it. And in a small enclosed space, they're bound to infect the plant.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
It's salt build up and/or high PH.

Check Run off.
If it's off run fresh nutrient solution (w/ correct ph) through the cube. Keep flushing with nute solution until run off goes back to normal.

Pro Tip: Always water cubes until you get some run off at the bottom. DO NOT let cubes sit in run off.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts